Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Buying Nylon Netting for Crafts

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Nylon Netting for Crafts

Nylon netting is used in many crafts. But sometimes it is difficult to find just the type and color that you want. This is a guide about buying nylon netting for crafts.

Here are questions related to Buying Nylon Netting for Crafts.

Question: Looking for Tulle to Make Nylon Net Scrubbers

Can you please let me know where I can purchase nylon for crocheted pot scrubbers and also patterns?

Most Recent Answer

By tasana [3]11/05/2011

I buy my netting at Walmart in the fabric section. It's called "net" on the tag. Not tulle. It is coarse. Hobby Lobby also sells it. Hobby Lobby's link is: http://shop.hobbylobby.com/search/default.aspx?searchTerm=net

A great and easy tutorial for making them is:
http://noelwright.blogspot.com/2011 ... attern-for-crochet-pot-scrubber.html
They are double sided and nice and thick! Perfect for scrubbing veggies or dishes and more!

Question: Making Candy Necklaces

We would like to make candy necklaces, but can not find the tubular netting.

By KC

Question: Buying Coarse Nylon Netting

Where can I buy this nylon netting?

By Michelle

Most Recent Answer

By Sandi [391]04/22/2013

I have a craft class that I teach, and one gal was going broke trying to make Scrubbies. I found her some at Walmart for just .97 per yard. Cut into 2" strips and crocheted with a size L hook, she got 4-5 out of each one. Hope that helps. PBP

Question: Buying Netting for Making Scrubbies

I am looking for the netting that is used to make scrubbies. I want the stuff that is stiffer than regular netting and not as scratchy. I can get some at Joann's Fabric, but not in the colors I want. Can somebody help? I would like to purchase this wholesale and in 20 yards or more.

By Tawni from Las Vegas, NV

Solutions: Buying Nylon Netting for Crafts

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!