Candlelight Night

Once a month, pick a night and call it "Candlelight Night". No electric anything. Saves money and great way to communicate with your family.

By Carol from Massachusetts

Answers:

Candlelight Night

I love the idea, but how to convince the man who has the television on even when he's out mowing the lawn! (06/08/2007)

By Lynn Beth

Candlelight Night

thats a good idea - we used to do that at dinnertime when we first got my stepkids -- they opened up more to dinner discussion in the dim lit room vs. being looked at by everyone listening which made them more withdrawn ...
(06/08/2007)

By melody_yesterday

RE: Candlelight Night

Candlelight Night

My family and I will have to try this, sounds like a fun money-saving idea! (06/08/2007)

By frugalmomma

Candlelight Night

If I could spare my emergency candles, I'd LOVE to do this. Yet, it reminds me of when we are HAVING to do it for lack of electricity for a time. We do have a glass candle/jar which I allow my grandson to light when he thinks of it, and we turn off the light to enjoy it. He begins to sing Christian songs every time. It's a sweet memory since he's without his parents a lot. : ( (06/25/2007)

By Lynda

Candlelight Night
moonflower closeup
Growing Moonflowers
Getting a Good Night's Sleep
Getting a Good Night's Sleep
Making a Date Night Jar
Making a Date Night Jar
sleeping boxer
Dog Won't Sleep Through the Night
🎉
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on December 8, 2016 at 10:18:26 PM on 10.0.0.42 in 884 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.