Canned Air to Deter Cat Scratching

Just figured out how to stop the cat (temporary solution) from scratching furniture. I blast them with canned air when they scratch my box springs and mattress. Runs them off.

I think this is a great idea too! I saw on the TV the can of compressed air being used to deter their cat from scratching. The only difference was that there was a motion sensor with the can so that it doesn't need monitoring. Brilliant!

Preventing Cats from Scratching Furniture, Kitten with front paws dangling over the front of the couch.
Preventing Cats from Scratching Furniture
Pets CatsAugust 14, 2013
Cat Scratching Sisal Post
Repairing a Sisal Wrapped Cat Scratching Post
A/C Heater Vent
Ford F150 Air Conditioner Blowing Hot Air
Cat Scratching Its Neck
Cat Scratching Its Neck
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality