Cat Urine Odors

How can I remove cat urine odors from regular wood inside the house?

Evilin P.

Cat Urine Odors

X-O Odor Neutralizer from California Veterinary Supply, <ahref=""</a>. Their phone number is: 1-800-366-3047

I have cats, but I'm down to only 2. I found X-0 about 25 years ago it works. It is a bit pricey, but it will last a long time. The directions on the bottle says to mix it 50/50 with water, but I put 1 oz. per cup of water and this works just fine.

I had a who friend borrowed my spray bottle because someone threw a dead cat in the church dumpster in the summer, she sprayed the dumpster, it totally eliminated the odor. The dumpster wasn't picked up for 4 days after, but she did not have to spray again. Both my male and female have a tendency to spray. If I catch them at it I can spray immediately, because I know where they sprayed, there is no odor. Since I'm not always sure where they sprayed I mist everything from my knees down every now and then and I have no smell. I even spray outside.

cat in a house
Getting Rid of Cat Urine Odors
Dog Urinating Outdoors
Homemade Cleaner for Pet Urine Odors
cat sitting outside
Getting Rid of Cat Urine Odors Outside
Couch with urine odors.
Removing Urine Odors from a Couch
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout