Cat Urine Smell on Hardwood Floors

How can you get cat urine out of wooden floors?

By petengina

Answers:

Cat Urine Smell on Hardwood Floors

Here is a website that might be helpful to you.

Cat Urine Odor Removal. Home remedy methods to Clean Cat Urine Smell

This is the website:
catsofaustralia.com

I hope it is helpful for you! (08/16/2010)

By CaressaK

Cat Urine Smell on Hardwood Floors

I have a cat with behavioral issues. I use Odoban which works well, but every once in a while I get a whiff of what might still be between the cracks in the wood. I just recently tried white vinegar and it really seems to work well. I used a spray bottle and sprayed on straight (not diluted) and made sure to soak the cracks. I let it sit there for about a minute and then patted the area dry with paper towels, pressing firmly on the cracks until no more moisture was absorbed into the towel. Vinegar is known for neutralizing odors and it's cheap! It didn't stain my floor, but you may want to try in an inconspicuous spot on your floor first. A friend of mine swears by Nature's Promise, but I haven't tried that yet. The September 2010 issue of Real Simple magazine has tips for getting cat pee out of carpets. They use vinegar too. (08/30/2010)

By Highlander

Cat Urine Smell on Hardwood Floors
A kitten sitting on a wood floor.
Cleaning Cat Urine Smell on Hardwood Floors
Red Chair on Hardwood Floor
Keeping Furniture from Sliding on Hardwood Floors
Engineered Hardwood Floor
Repairing Water Damage on an Engineered Hardwood Floor
Someone mopping hardwood floors
Cleaning Hardwood Floors
🎉
🎄