Cheesecake - Tips and Recipes

I have a NY cheesecake recipe that I would like to make in two disposable aluminum pans. I have always made it in a 9 or 10 inch spring form pan. This cheesecake recipe does not have a crust.

My mother-in-law used to bake it like that, but cannot remember what size or the time. Does anyone have a suggestion on what size disposable pans I can bake it in? Or how would I adjust the baking/standing time? I would hate to mess it up since the ingredients can be quite expensive. Thanks for all your help.

By Mike from NE PA

Cheesecake - Tips and Recipes

I have the same recipe. Since the recipe calls for a 9 or 10 inch spring form pan, I wouldn't change it if I were you. If it doesn't turn out, you've wasted all those ingredients and you would have to throw it out in the garbage.

If you are giving one of the cheesecakes away as a gift, cool the cheesecake thoroughly and refrigerate it so it sets up. Cut out a large circle from a piece of heavy cardboard and cover the cut out circle with aluminum foil. Carefully transfer the cheesecake onto it and cover lightly with some saran wrap, and keep the other one for yourself.

Always refrigerate desserts that contain dairy products. (12/28/2009)

Cheesecake Recipes
Poppy-seed Cheesecake
Homemade Cheesecake Tips and Tricks
cheesecake with graham cracker crust
Dessert Ideas With a Graham Cracker Crust
A piece of cheesecake.
Freezing Cheesecake
A beautiful cheesecake with no splits.
Keep Cheesecakes From Splitting