Chicken Salad

As requested by several members.

Boil 3 boneless chicken breast in 2 cans of chicken broth, don't add any water.
Cook until done. Remove from broth (save broth for soup, etc.). Shred or chop chicken

Mix together:

• 1/3 - 1/2 cup mayo
  • 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
  • 1 small can sliced olives
  • 1 small onion, chopped
  • Salt and black pepper to your taste

Add chicken and mix together. Refrigerate for several hours to let flavors blend

This is my one and only, and favorite sister's basic recipe. :) You can add or subtract whatever ingredients you want. This is the way I like it.

I don't like chicken (I only eat it fried, bad for me I know) or turkey for that matter. I (really) don't like boiled chicken but I will eat this. It's the best I've tasted in my 64 years. She makes it for us about once a week. It's simple and basic, I do hope you enjoy it.

By Ellen from Taft, CA

Chicken Caesar Salad
Chicken Salad Recipes
Basil Chicken Salad
Basil Chicken Salad Recipes
Chicken a la King in puff pastry shell
Chicken A' La King Recipes
Chicken Salad
Freezing Chicken Salad
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume