Chocolate and Peanut Cluster Recipe

I am looking for a recipe for chocolate peanut clusters. Any help much desired and appreciated

Mel from Canada

Answers:

Chocolate and Peanut Cluster Recipe

I have a real easy way to make some things, hope it helps. Just for a simple recipe, melt a pack of chocolate morsels in the double boiler. Add a little bit of cooking paraffin or wax, then just put the peanuts in the chocolates when it's melted. Put the by the spoonful out on wax paper and let them cool. It's that simple! (01/06/2005)

By Sandy from Kansas

Chocolate and Peanut Cluster Recipe

Take 1/2 package of vanilla almond bark (6 Squares) and place in a 2 quart microwavable dish along with 1 package of chips. MICROWAVE FOR 2-3 MINUTES ( depends on Micro)

Use a tablespoon to whip for the count of 100 (this makes it smooth). Put in 8-12 ounces of peanuts (any kind). (I prefer to chop the peanuts). Mix thoroughly.

Drop the mixture on a cookie sheet ( I use a metal one) using tablespoons)

Place in the refrigerator for 1/2 to 1 hour, until it separates from the sheet when you snap it.

Place in zip lock bags and freeze. They might sweat a little when taken out of the refrigerator.(no problem)

I have used Spanish, dry roasted, honey roasted, old fashioned, Virginia large, and all other peanuts.

Also, use any chips.I have used cherry, raspberry, white chocolate, peanut butter/chocolate, and all others.

I purchase the nuts at Sam's in the large cans.

Good eating to you all. (11/03/2006)

By Jim

Chocolate and Peanut Cluster Recipe

Use chocolate almond bark. Use all or half of the package. Use 12 oz. of peanuts with half of the package and 16 oz. for entire package.

Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe dish (I use a casserole dish with a lid) according to package directions. When all is melted add the peanuts and drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper. When cooled they will peel right off the paper.

Couldn't be easier! (12/23/2007)

By Sue

Chocolate and Peanut Clusters
Peanut Cluster Recipes
Peanut Sauce Recipes, Pork satay with peanut sauce dip.
Peanut Sauce Recipes
Jar of peanut butter surrounded by peanuts.
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipes
Grape Fizz Cluster Stitch Cowl
Making a Cluster Stitch Cowl
microwave
Microwave Peanut Brittle Recipes
🎄
🍂