Choose a Diet Right for You

By Suntydt 75 877

Looking at all the diets available advertised on TV and NONE of them looked appetizing or something I could afford. I remembered a cousin who once tried a "pasta" diet. Not really my cup of tea. Then I heard about a liquid diet so I looked it up. It didn't look appealing. But in looking for information about the Liquid Diet I found a web page that talked about lots of different diets.

I settled on trying a fruit and protein diet. You eat fruit four or five times a day (not three times a day, once for each meal). You switch up the fruit you eat, be it canned or fresh, so you don't get "tired" of it. And to help with hunger pains, you can also eat nuts (protein) and sunflower seeds. This was something I could do and did and it DID work. There were a few restrictions; you couldn't eat Bear nuts (which have sugar) and I think salted nuts were frowned upon. I mostly ate Dry Roasted Peanuts with my fruit and that was mostly canned with the exception of a couple bananas and apples.

The point is, do a search for diets and you might find something that you can handle and do. Just keep an open mind.

Showing: Comments Sort

By Grandmama 3 47 Flag

Your advice is excellent. I have been saying that for years! Keep up the good work. We all have too many differences as human beings for one diet to fit all.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Cisco's Mom 15 148 Flag

Please post where I can find your fruit and protein diet. It sounds like something I could do as well. Thank you

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

A woman trying to choose between an apple or a cupcake.
    Dieting Tips and Tricks
    Food and Recipes Food Tips DietingAugust 29, 2013
    ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
    Dieting Tips and Tricks
    Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
    Adding Raw Food To Your Diet
    A dog with a raw steak in its bowl.
    Feeding Dogs a Raw Diet
    A box of Goldfish pretzels snacks.
    Saving Money on Diet Snacks
    © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 10:26:51 AM on 10.0.0.34 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
    Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
    BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
    CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings