Cinnamon Coffee Cake Recipe
Here is a delectable dessert that is sure to be a hit. This page contains cinnamon coffee cake recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Total Time: Prep 20 min. Bake 1 hour
Yield: 16-20 servings
Source: Taste of Home
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups (16 oz.) sour cream
- 2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- In a bowl, cream the butter and 2 cups of the sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each egg. Add the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and the salt. Add this mixture alternately with sour cream, beating just enough to keep the batter smooth.
- Spoon 1/3 of the batter into a greased ten-inch tube pan. Combine cinnamon, nuts and the rest of the sugar. Sprinkle a third over batter in the pan. Repeat this pattern two more times. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 60-65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool for about 15 minutes before cooling completely on a wire rack.
- Option 1: You can bake in a 13 x 9 inch for 50 minutes.
Option 2: You can halve recipe, bake in an 8 x 8 inch pan for 30-35 minutes.
In This Guide