Cleaning Coffee Stains on Clothing

A coffee stain can be difficult to remove, especially if allowed to set. However, there are methods that should work successfully. This is a guide about cleaning coffee stains on clothing.

Coffee Stains on Clothing
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

What works best to remove coffee stains from a shirt? "Shout" did not do anything, even after soaking in it over-nite.

By Judy from Riverside, CA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Bleach the part that you spilled it on then do it on other places and make cool designs on it it turns out pretty cute if its a solid color t-shirt.

I heard that fantastik works to remove stains on clothing. Is it safe to use it? I have the orange creme. I have hundreds of splatter stains all over my pink velour jogging suit and stains on an acrylic striped sweater. I do not have any other cleaner in the house.

Rubia from Vancouver, BC

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Thanks for the advice. I found a suggestion to use Dawn dish detergent. I put it on all the spots left it for hours. I noticed that a lot of the spots were still remaining In the meantime a friend offered me the use of her oxyclean. I mixed up my potion and went to working attacking the stains. The I just dumped the remaining mixture over the suit and left it soaking overnight. The next day I threw everything in the laundry. Success! I guess it was a joint effort but the oxyclean is going in my cupboard now

Read More Answers...
Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsFebruary 13, 2013
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Coffee Stain on Carpet
Removing a Coffee Stain from Carpet
Man Holding Burger with Mustard Stain on his Tie
Removing Mustard Stains from Clothing
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 1, 2016 at 4:58:14 PM on 10.0.0.137 in 380 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.