Cleaning Crayon from the Dryer Drum

To remove crayon from the dryer drum I used denatured alcohol on an old towel. While the fumes are indeed poisonous, and flammable they evaporate quickly.

By Harry

Cleaning Crayon from the Dryer Drum

Have you tried spraying WD-40 and wiping clear. Then I would use a wet cloth of soap and water to wipe the residue from the dryer AND LET THE DRYER DRY COMPLETELY BEFORE TURNING ON THE HEAT AND USING THE DRYER. (01/02/2007)

By Sheila B

Cleaning Crayon from the Dryer Drum

i tried rubbing alcohol and it didn't do a thing. I'm afraid to use the WD40 because I don't want all my clothes to smell like that from now on. Is there anything else that works? (07/15/2007)

By DayFromHell

Picture of crayon stains on a dryer door.
Cleaning Crayon Out of a Dryer
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Girl drawing with crayons on microfiber.
Removing Crayon From Microfiber
clean washer drum
Cleaning Grease Out of a Washer and Dryer