Cleaning Grout

Is there any easy way to clean grout? It tool me 2 hours to clean an 8 ft. x 6 ft. section, on my hand and knees with scrub brush and bleach. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

By Buffyno1 from Virginia Beach, VA

Answers:

Cleaning Grout

Maybe your grout is dirtier than mine, but I just apply some Soft Scrub with a cloth making sure it's covering all the grout. Then I have a glass of tea while it works. I go back after about a half hour and use a stiff brush to scrub. It doesn't take much scrubbing, mostly just a couple or three swipes over each part and it's clean. (07/14/2009)

By Glenn'sMom

Cleaning Grout

Please try not to use bleach for anything, it's toxic to the environment and hazardous to your lungs.

Here's a safe and healthy tile/grout cleanser and if anyone wants a complete list of Homemade Green Cleanser Tips/Recipes just click on my contact button and I will gladly email the Word document to you:

Tub, Tile and Grout Cleaner:

Rub in baking soda with a damp sponge and rinse with fresh water. For tougher jobs, wipe surfaces with vinegar first and follow with baking soda as a scouring powder. (Vinegar can break down tile grout, so use sparingly.)
(07/17/2009)

By Deeli

Someone cleaning tile grout with a toothbrush.
Cleaning Grout
A handyman replacing floor grout.
Floor Grout Keeps Cracking
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes
Cleaning Ceramic Tile Grout
Cleaning Ceramic Tile Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
🎄