Browsing: Cleaning Your Ceiling

Cleaning High Ceilings

I have elevated ceilings that have soot marks and are dirty. I cannot stand on a ladder. Does anyone know what type of tool I can get to clean them without leaving bits and pieces say from a sponge mop?

Joanzer from Cudahy, WI

Cleaning High Ceilings

Buy more than one Swifter cleaning broom, they have parts that you screw together to make a broom. With extras, you have extra parts and the broom can end up being really long. You can use either dry cloths that stuff sticks to, e.g., for getting spiders, or they have a wet mop cloth that may be used to scrub. You won't have to stand on a ladder. Cheers :-) (01/23/2006)

By Kathy

Cleaning Your Ceiling
Cleaning Your Ceiling
Mold on Walls
Removing Mold from Painted Walls and Ceiling
Photo of a ceiling fan.
Cleaning a Ceiling Fan
Washing Walls and Ceilings
Washing Walls and Ceilings
Downward photo of an area rug in a lobby
Cleaning Area Rugs