Cleaning Laminate Floors

I was told not to use anything on my Pergo laminate floors. Is this true? Or can someone give me a way to clean them, besides the spray?

Thank you. Barbara

By barbconoly from Dallas, TX

Answers:

Cleaning Laminate Floors

If you know the manufacturer of your laminate floor contact them on line or with a phone, and ask them for advice to clean your floor. (09/11/2009)

By foxrun41

Cleaning Laminate Floors

Go to www.mystreakfreecloths.com and get a couple of these microfiber cloths. I have laminate floors and had to wipe them dry every time I washed them or they would streak and look terrible. Now, I wash with one of these cloths and they come out beautiful. You do not use any cleaner, just water and the cloth. (09/11/2009)

By gasjarvi

Cleaning Laminate Floors

White vinegar and hot water. Mop on sparingly and dry/buff with a towel. We use Windex and a towel sometimes too. (09/13/2009)

By ahastings7878

Cleaning Laminate Floors

If they told you that, and you don't listen, your floors will be ruined, and you will be out the money. Don't trust people who aren't in the building industry to save pennies to lose dollars. (09/14/2009)

By damaged05170

Cleaning Laminate Floors

Yes, that's true! Simple water and vinegar is all you need :-) (09/14/2009)

By Deeli

Cleaning Laminate Flooring, Red dry mop cleaning laminate floors
Cleaning Laminate Flooring
Fixing a scratch on laminate flooring.
Repairing Laminate Flooring
Red Chair on Hardwood Floor
Keeping Furniture from Sliding on Hardwood Floors
laminate wood flooring
White Marks on Laminate Flooring
Someone mopping hardwood floors
Cleaning Hardwood Floors
🎉
🎄