Cleaning Laminate Floors

I am looking for a wood floor (laminate) cleaner.

By dlovse from Weeki Wachee, FL

Cleaning Laminate Floors

There are lots of different laminate floor cleaners available, just Google "laminate floor cleaners", but some cleaners work great for some people and the same cleaner has ruined other people's floor. There have been many discussions and tips here at ThriftyFun about cleaning laminate floors. You can use the search engine, type "laminate" and read through the past posts. That should help you decide how to clean your floors. (05/08/2009)

By Amuck

Cleaning Laminate Floors

Using white vinegar and water in a spray bottle, and an old bath towel seems to work well for my laminate floor. After spraying an area, put the towel on the sprayed/wet area, step on the towel, and "skate" it dry. Window cleaner that is vinegar and water works well. Do not use the product that contains ammonia on your laminate. I also have one of those H2o Steam Cleaners. It works well, but the floor doesn't dry quickly. So often I end up "skating" with an old bath towel to dry the floor. Lowe's has a great laminate floor cleaner. It costs more than plain water and vinegar, but I try to keep it on hand "just in case". Hope this helps you. (05/16/2009)

By Barb in TN

Cleaning Laminate Flooring, Red dry mop cleaning laminate floors
Cleaning Laminate Flooring
Pair of black boots and tennis shoes on a vinyl floor
Cleaning Black Rubber Marks on Laminate Flooring
Dog on Laminate Flooring
Cleaning Pet Urine Stains and Odors from Laminate Flooring
laminate wood flooring
White Marks on Laminate Flooring
Someone mopping hardwood floors
Cleaning Hardwood Floors
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 7:07:42 PM on in 854 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.