Cleaning Linoleum

I have linoleum throughout my house (great with my pets!). What is the best way to keep clean/mop, etc. Any tips appreciated!

Thank You.
BJ

Answers:

Cleaning Linoleum

Microfiber Cloths on the end of a swiffer mop instead of forking out for the swiffer cloths time and time again as the Microfiber cloths are about a dollar each and can be washed over and over... Picks up hair, dust, small crumbs and gets rid of the sweeping dust line that brooms leave behind

Good Luck! (03/11/2005)

By Jennifer

Cleaning Linoleum

Mop with a solution of 1 part vinegar and 3 parts water. This is will cut most dirt and also aid in any pet odors that may be lurking. I have Pergo type flooring through out my house and this is all I use. Plus I have a shedding dog that sometimes has accidents. (03/11/2005)

By klr2080

Cleaning Linoleum

The microfiber cloths can be purchased at the Dollar Tree. They also have packages of "Swiffer"-like cloths I think there's 20 in a package, wrapped in cellophane, not a box. (03/20/2005)

By Nonna Mar

Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Linoleum Floors
A can of blue paint.
Painting Vinyl (or Linoleum) Flooring
Installing Vinyl Tile Over Old Linoleum Tile
Cleaning Discolored Linoleum
🎉
🎄