Wet Paper Stained My Linoleum Floor

Category Stains

Wet printed or colored paper can transfer its dye to the floor, and be a challenge to remove. This is a guide about wet paper stained my linoleum floor.

My daughter was using coloured paper and left it on the linoleum floor and the dog wet it. Now the dyes are all over the linoleum. I have tried bleach and Handy Andy, but to no results. Please help as I'm in a rental.

By donna from Australia

Answers

Best Answer

Bar keepers friend works great!

I had a blue paper on my linoleum floor and after getting wet it has now stained and I am having a hard time getting it out. My floor is tan and brown so without bleaching out the original color what can I do?

Vicki from Elk Grove, CA

Answers:

Wet Paper Stained My Linoleum Floor

Have you tried Oxyclean? Might do it. How big is the area? You might try on a stain similar to the one on your floor color. Good luck (05/23/2006)

By Ward