Cleaning With Lemon Juice

A friend gave me a bottle of lemon juice that was outdated. I used it for a cleaner the same way I use vinegar, but it smells better. It makes a good rinsing agent in the washing machine to get out excess soap (put it in the softener cup). It also can be used in the dishwasher instead of dish soap for one of the cycles. I didn't try it on windows, but it should work as well as vinegar.

By Lynn

Answers:

Cleaning With Lemon Juice

I put lemon juice in the sink with my cutting board that was stained and now it is not stained. (07/07/2006)

By Trudy

Cleaning With Lemon Juice

I used lemon juice and water to mop the floors (old wood with no varnish left on them). With kids and unvarnished floors they get really stained, really fast. I tried everything to get them pretty again. One day I found a bottle of outdated lemon juice and decided to use it to mop as more of a freshening agent, but to my surprise my house not only smelled wonderful, my ugly wood floors were pretty again. (09/04/2006)

By Jennifer

Cleaning With Lemon Juice

The only show worth watching on Lifetime, is "How Clean Is Your House?" The ladies tested the dust off of a ceiling fan and it was positive for penicillin spores, which can cause lung cancer if breathed in over long periods of time, and they recommended cleaning it off with an old sock and lemon juice. The lemon kills the microbes/spores, so I do that at least once a month now. (09/04/2006)

By camo_angels

Cleaning With Lemon Juice

I used it to clean a permanent marker stain. And it worked the best. I was out of Shout, 409, and hairspray. (04/01/2008)

By Sabrina Carrie

Cleaning Plants With Lemon Juice

We are Dutch Lily growers established in Spain. Our Lilies were very dusty and with a lot of clay on the foliage. We sprayed with Lemon acid (granulate) and after only one treatment, the foliage was clean and shiny as a new car. (12/15/2008)

By Eric H.

Cleaning With Lemon Juice

I use lemon juice on my stainless pots, pans, and my stainless steel sink. It makes it shine like new. You can add salt to the lemon juice for stubborn stains and it will not scratch. Baking soda is also good for stainless steel sinks and brass bottom pots, too. (03/05/2009)

By gbk

Bottle of lemon juice and a cut lemon
Cleaning With Lemon Juice
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Lemon Juice
Lightening Hair With Lemon Juice
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers
A glass of orange juice.
Saving Money on Juice
🎄