Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Cleaning a Blender

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Blender being used to make a smoothie.

There are thorough and quick ways to clean this useful kitchen appliance. This guide is about cleaning a blender.

Solutions: Cleaning a Blender

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Cleaning Your Blender

I used to hate using the blender, it was so hard to clean. One day after making a milkshake, I quickly rinsed it. Next I put some warm water and a squirt of dish washing liquid in it. Turned it on for several seconds, let it suds up, then just needed to rinse it out. It's so easy to get it cleaned that way, I no longer dislike using my blender.

By dwedenoja from New Creek, WV

Tip: Keeping Blender Buttons Clean

To keep food particles from getting trapped in and around the buttons on my blender, I cover them with a plastic sandwich bag and secure it with transparent tape. When the bag gets worn out, I just throw it away and replace it with another.

By fossil1955 from Cortez, CO

Tip: Let Your Blender Clean Itself

Washing my blender used to be a dreaded task. Not any longer! Now, I squeeze a little dish soap and warm water in the blender and let it run until it's clean. Then rinse and let dry.

By M. Day, OH

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Cleaning a Blender.

Question: Carrot Juice Stain On Blender Lid

How can I get carrot juice stains removed from my white blender lid?

Barbara

Most Recent Answer

By Jaga (Guest Post)02/07/2009

I used veggie oil and the stain was removed INSTANTLY! Thanks