Cleaning a Blender

There are thorough and quick ways to clean this useful kitchen appliance. This guide is about cleaning a blender.

Blender being used to make a smoothie.
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I used to hate using the blender, it was so hard to clean. One day after making a milkshake, I quickly rinsed it. Next I put some warm water and a squirt of dish washing liquid in it. Turned it on for several seconds, let it suds up, then just needed to rinse it out. It's so easy to get it cleaned that way, I no longer dislike using my blender.

By dwedenoja from New Creek, WV

CommentMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

How can I get carrot juice stains removed from my white blender lid?

Barbara

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I used veggie oil and the stain was removed INSTANTLY! Thanks

Read More Answers...

To keep food particles from getting trapped in and around the buttons on my blender, I cover them with a plastic sandwich bag and secure it with transparent tape. When the bag gets worn out, I just throw it away and replace it with another.

By fossil1955 from Cortez, CO

Fill your blender halfway with water, then add a drop of dish soap and 1 tablespoon baking soda. Replace the lid and blend.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Washing my blender used to be a dreaded task. Not any longer! Now, I squeeze a little dish soap and warm water in the blender and let it run until it's clean. Then rinse and let dry.

By M. Day, OH

Home and Garden Cleaning KitchenJuly 30, 2013
    Blender
    Crushing Ice With a Blender
    Ninja Blender
    Ninja Blender Reviews
    Woman Using a Leaky Blender
    Fixing a Leaky Blender
    Hand Blender
    Cleaning a Hand Blender
    © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 18, 2016 at 4:37:59 PM on 10.0.0.17 in 485 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.