Browsing: Cleaning a Blender

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Cleaning a Blender

There are thorough and quick ways to clean this useful kitchen appliance. This guide is about cleaning a blender.

Blender being used to make a smoothie.
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

November 8, 2010 Flag

I used to hate using the blender, it was so hard to clean. One day after making a milkshake, I quickly rinsed it. Next I put some warm water and a squirt of dish washing liquid in it. Turned it on for several seconds, let it suds up, then just needed to rinse it out. It's so easy to get it cleaned that way, I no longer dislike using my blender.

By dwedenoja from New Creek, WV

March 25, 2005 Flag

How can I get carrot juice stains removed from my white blender lid?

Barbara

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I prepare in advance warm soapy water with bleach in full sink and as soon as am finished immediately dismantle food processor/juicer and soak all immerseable parts--carrot stain is instantly removed--when I waited awhile before soaking even 10-15 minutes, had to scrup vigoriously with old toothbrush to remove stain which was frustrating and time consuming.

Tried canola oil and that worked too! Thanx for this great tip.

I used veggie oil and the stain was removed INSTANTLY! Thanks

Read More Answers...

February 1, 2011 Flag

To keep food particles from getting trapped in and around the buttons on my blender, I cover them with a plastic sandwich bag and secure it with transparent tape. When the bag gets worn out, I just throw it away and replace it with another.

By fossil1955 from Cortez, CO

June 1, 2014 Flag

Fill your blender halfway with water, then add a drop of dish soap and 1 tablespoon baking soda. Replace the lid and blend.

July 30, 2004 Flag

Washing my blender used to be a dreaded task. Not any longer! Now, I squeeze a little dish soap and warm water in the blender and let it run until it's clean. Then rinse and let dry. By M. Day, Ohio

Home and Garden Cleaning KitchenJuly 30, 2013
Blender
Crushing Ice With a Blender
Ninja Blender
Ninja Blender Reviews
Woman Using a Leaky Blender
Fixing a Leaky Blender
Hand Blender
Cleaning a Hand Blender
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 21, 2016 at 5:08:14 PM on 10.0.2.7 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.