Easy Way to Clean a Blender

This is one of the kitchen tools that I hate to clean. It is just hard because I have to dismantle it to be able to properly clean the blades. If I don't remove the body from the base where the blades are attached, I could get a scratch or worst a wound from the blades.

Good thing sometimes I'm too lazy so what I did was put in a drop of dish soap and half a glass of water. Then I put it back on its rack and turned it on. I just let it turn for a minute or two and rinsed it with flowing water. That way I don't have to put my hand inside or destroy my dishwashing foam with its blades.

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesMay 10, 2017
🎃