Ninja Blender Reviews?

Category Blenders
When choosing the best blender for your use, it is a good idea to check reviews of the product, using reliable sources. This is a page about Ninja blender reviews.

Do you have a Ninja? What do you think of it and what do you use it for? I don't like my blender and I'm considering buying the Ninja. I don't do a lot of baking, mostly smoothies and chopping foods. The blender does not do a very good job of chopping nor does it do a good job when putting ice cubes in for a smoothie. Any suggestions?

By Betty from Lubbock, TX

Answers

Be very careful with them. I sliced my finger very bad (11 stitches) with their blades. I prefer my immersion stick blender to anything else I use. I make lots of smoothies and even with ice I have no problem using it. I have a Braun and it has several attachments that I haven't used...yet. Good luck - Linda in PA.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews Kitchen BlendersJune 12, 2013
😎
🌻
😷
📓
🐛
Generated 2020-07-20 09:36:40 in 910 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Ninja-Blender-Reviews.html