Cleaning a Burnt Aluminum Pan

What is the easiest way to remove the burnt areas from my pan? I let my beans burn in it (was cleaning and forgot they were cooking) so it's kinda bad!

By Lois B.

Answers

My mum always puts a little bit of water in the pan, adds a lot of salt to it and then brings it to boil on the hob or until things start to dissolve.

Aluminum Cookware
Cleaning and Polishing Aluminum Cookware
Home and Garden Cleaning DishesOctober 25, 2013
Fixing Burnt Sausage
Fixing Burnt Sausage
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Peter Pan Costume
Row of holiday trailers in a park.
Cleaning Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Clothing, Removing Tar from Upholstery, Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 19, 2017 at 11:42:11 PM on 10.0.0.30 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.