Cleaning a Glass Top Stove

I have a flat top ceramic stove. I cannot find anything to get off the burnt and dark places on the burner.

By Janice from Princeton, WV

Answers:

Cleaning a Glass Top Stove

I use a cleaning product called Soft Scrub (01/21/2010)

By tlc0324

Cleaning a Glass Top Stove

Bleach will help, good luck. (01/21/2010)

By kffrmw88

Cleaning a Glass Top Stove

I'd try the Mr. Clean Magic Sponge. There are generics and store brands available. (01/21/2010)

By OliveOyl

Cleaning a Glass Top Stove

I use Weiman's Cook Top for my stove top and I wipe it on with a dampened paper towel and let it dry and wipe off with a dry towel. You may need to repeat a few times and a bit of elbow grease, but you will be able to see the darkening material on the towel that's being rubbed off. This product came with my stove and can be purchased at WalMart. (01/21/2010)

By Lorelei

Cleaning a Glass Top Stove

I spray clorox bleach on it, let it sit for a few minutes, and come back to wipe down. It shines! I am messy and usually have lots of dried food and burnt spots on my ceramic cooktop. This works every time. I have the cook-top cream cleaner, but it requires a lot more sweat and effort. (01/23/2010)

By ksunnenberg

Cleaning a Glass Top Stove

Hi! I'm not into bleach and other chemicals (a natural gal, I'd say). The most success I've had with removing the black gunk from the stove top is by first wiping the glass with mild dish soap and very warm water (to activate the gunk). Then take a widget (see picture) and slide it over the glass top at a 45 degree angle. It takes the gunk right off and anything else that you couldn't see - you'll be quite happy with the result! (01/23/2010)

By KellyGirl_66

RE: Cleaning a Glass Top Stove

Smooth Top Stove
Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove
Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
Glass Top Stove
Removing Burnt Food Stains on a Glass Top Stove
🎄