Cleaning a Glass Top Stove

What can I use to clean accumulated grease on glass ceramic stove tops?

By Marsha

Answers:

Cleaning a Glass Top Stove

By accumulated grease, I must assume it's been burnt on? Wet a Scotch no-scratch kitchen sponge and keep dipping the scour side into baking soda, to give a thorough scrubbing. Then, rinse thoroughly and buff dry before using the range. Also, be sure to apply a polish made especially for glass top stoves after each cleaning. This helps to repel the next round of cooking mishaps. My brand is Weiman Cook Top. I think you can find it really cheap in any Walmart, Dollar General, Freds, etc. I also think they sell it at Sears appliance stores. Be sure to clean your cook top after every use. It makes life a lot easier! Good luck. (07/24/2010)

By psr1lady

Cleaning a Glass Top Stove

Razor blade held absolutely flat will loosed the burned on, but it will scratch to top unless it is flat to the surface of the cook top. Never, never, never cook on a dirty burner; clean after every use or before use. Usually the razor blade will scrape the stuff enough the cleaners will work. Use lots of elbow grease. (07/25/2010)

By Chloelizabeth

Cleaning a Glass Top Stove

I have an all white glass top stove and I use baking soda with a couple drops of dish washing liquid. Make a paste and scrub. Sometimes I add salt to the past, that is an abrasive but won't scratch the surface. I've used the Mr. Clean erasers too, but I think the good old baking soda and Dawn or Joy paste works the best. (07/29/2010)

By Deborah570

Cleaning a Glass Top Stove

Lemon juice to a towel cleans the grease from a stove top and makes it sparkle. No streaks. (07/29/2010)

By kimsukie

Smooth Top Stove
Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove
Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Hand holding orange sponge cleaning glass stove top
Homemade Cleaner for Glass Top Stove
Glass Top Stove
Removing Burnt Food Stains on a Glass Top Stove
🎉
🎄