Coconut Cream Pie

I would like to know if someone can find a recipe for Coconut Cream Pie for me. Thank you for your time.

Virginia from Destin, FL

Coconut Cream Pie

This what I do. It's easy. Toast some coconut, about 1/2 cup, in a cast iron skillet on the stove, watch it and stir often, it burns quickly. When toasted, spread the coconut on a paper plate to cool.

Use a boughten graham cracker crust and prepare a box of vanilla or banana pudding. add 1/4 cup of coconut that isn't toasted and stir. Pour mixture into the crust. Sprinkle the toasted coconut on top of the pie and refrigerate. (12/26/2006)

By Ms April

Coconut Cream Pie

I make my filling almost similar to Robin's, except, I use milk and no almond flavoring (just vanilla). I use the egg whites to make a meringue for the top. (12/29/2006)

Coconut Cream Pie

I buy the frozen coconut and everyone says it is the best they have tasted!

Easy Coconut Custard Pie

• 1 cup sugar
  • 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 stick margarine, melted
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 6 oz. package Tropic Isle Coconut
Mix all ingredients and blend well. Pour into a 9 inch unbaked pie shell. Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees F or until crust is brown and custard is firm. (12/29/2006)

By magic5

Coconut Cream Pie
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
Pumpkin Cream Pie Recipes
Pumpkin Cream Pie Recipes
Coconut Pie Recipes
Coconut Pie Recipes
Cooking With Coconut Oil