Coconut Cream Pie

I would like to know if someone can find a recipe for Coconut Cream Pie for me. Thank you for your time.

Virginia from Destin, FL

Answers:

Coconut Cream Pie

This what I do. It's easy. Toast some coconut, about 1/2 cup, in a cast iron skillet on the stove, watch it and stir often, it burns quickly. When toasted, spread the coconut on a paper plate to cool.

Use a boughten graham cracker crust and prepare a box of vanilla or banana pudding. add 1/4 cup of coconut that isn't toasted and stir. Pour mixture into the crust. Sprinkle the toasted coconut on top of the pie and refrigerate. (12/26/2006)

By Ms April

Coconut Cream Pie

I make my filling almost similar to Robin's, except, I use milk and no almond flavoring (just vanilla). I use the egg whites to make a meringue for the top. (12/29/2006)

Coconut Cream Pie

I buy the frozen coconut and everyone says it is the best they have tasted!

Easy Coconut Custard Pie

• 1 cup sugar
  • 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 stick margarine, melted
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 6 oz. package Tropic Isle Coconut
Mix all ingredients and blend well. Pour into a 9 inch unbaked pie shell. Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees F or until crust is brown and custard is firm. (12/29/2006)

By magic5

Coconut Cream Pie
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
Pumpkin Cream Pie Recipes
Pumpkin Cream Pie Recipes
Coconut Pie Recipes
Coconut Pie Recipes
Coconuts
Cooking With Coconut Oil
🎄