Controlling Fleas in the House

I need help getting rid of fleas in the house, also in the bed. I have washed all of the sheets and blankets.

Thanks.

Margo from Canal Fulton, OH

Answers:

Controlling Fleas in the House

We had a similar problem when our cat got out side. I sprinkled Borax, Boric acid washing detergent, (I got it at Walmart, pretty cheap), all over our couch and carpet waited about 30 minutes then I vacuumed it all up, no more fleas. Hope this helps. (02/25/2007)

By Designersheets

Controlling Fleas in the House

Years ago I had a dog that brought fleas into the living room carpet. We used a product specifically formulated to kill fleas; it had a residual component in its formula that continued to work for about one week. In addition, we vacuumed three times a day for about 2 weeks. This may seem like overkill, but it is not. Fleas lay eggs that can remain dormant for a very l time, and vibration can cause the eggs to hatch. We followed this procedure and the fleas did not return. Hope this helps.

Kathy
(02/27/2007)

By yeblad

Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.
Getting Rid of Fleas
My Dog is Infested With Fleas
My Dog is Infested With Fleas
kitten with fleas
Getting Rid of Fleas on Kittens
Dead Flea
Controlling Fleas Indoors
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding
🎉
🎄