Cornstarch, Vinegar and Water for Window Cleaning

A wonderful window cleaner can be made out of the following:

Mix 2 cups of hot water with 1/4 cup of vinegar and a tablespoon of cornstarch. Mix very well, and the pour into a spray bottle. Use with crumpled up newspaper. The windows will shine!

I am curious to know how the cornstarch helps? I have used vinegar and newspaper before but never tried cornstarch. Does it work on grit?

I don't have the slightest clue how the cornstarch does it, but i own a cleaning business and the only thing I've not vowed to going all natural with until just now is glass cleaner but I'm SOLD!!!!! Thank you for saving me another $20 a month!!!

Cleaning Windows
Homemade Window and Glass Cleaner Recipes
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes Window CleanersMay 13, 2013
vinegar and baking soda
Uses for Vinegar
Fabric Window Blinds
Cleaning Fabric Window Blinds
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener
Vinegar Bottle
Removing Vinegar Smell from Carpet