Making Cornstarch Play Dough

Combine water, cornstarch, and baking soda to make this simple play dough recipe for your kids. Add some food coloring for more fun. This is a page about making cornstarch play dough.

Fun play dough to make for your kids! it is super cheap to make, super easy, and non-toxic. Have fun! Did I mention it only has 3 ingredients?

Total Time: Under 15 minutes

Yield: 3 large circles of fun! :)

Source: A book called Little Hands

• 1 cup water
  • 2 cups baking soda
  • 1 cup cornstarch

1. Add all of your ingredients to a large pan.
  2. Advertisement

3. Cook over low to medium heat for about 8 minutes, stirring continuously.
  4. I decided to separate the dough so that I could make a few different colors.
  5. I gave each of my kiddos a tiny container of a couple teaspoons of water. It was a tiny bit crumbly, but they worked in the water and it did the trick!
  6. You can either air-dry your creations, then paint them and keep them for display, or store your dough in the fridge for future use. Have fun! :)
  7. Advertisement

Crafts Crafts For KidsSeptember 7, 2017
📓
😷
🌻
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Making-Cornstarch-Play-Dough.html