Making Cornstarch Play Dough
Combine water, cornstarch, and baking soda to make this simple play dough recipe for your kids. Add some food coloring for more fun. This is a page about making cornstarch play dough.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Fun play dough to make for your kids! it is super cheap to make, super easy, and non-toxic. Have fun! Did I mention it only has 3 ingredients?
Total Time: Under 15 minutes
Yield: 3 large circles of fun! :)
Source: A book called Little Hands
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups baking soda
- 1 cup cornstarch
- Add all of your ingredients to a large pan.
- Cook over low to medium heat for about 8 minutes, stirring continuously.
- I decided to separate the dough so that I could make a few different colors.
- I gave each of my kiddos a tiny container of a couple teaspoons of water. It was a tiny bit crumbly, but they worked in the water and it did the trick!
- You can either air-dry your creations, then paint them and keep them for display, or store your dough in the fridge for future use. Have fun! :)
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.