Soft Silky Play Dough
Making your own play dough at home is easy. Use this recipe to make your play dough extra soft and silky. This is a page about soft silky play dough
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
March 13, 2015
This dough is amazing. It is made with conditioner and corn starch. The texture is very soft and silky. It's perfect for younger kids because it is so easy to work with. Just keep an eye on them, to make sure they don't try to eat it. The dough feels wonderful. Even if I didn't have kids, I would probably make this up and play with it on those stressful days. I can't even describe how much I love this stuff! Oh, my kids liked playing with it, too!
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: enough for a few kids to play with
Source: A blog called, "made from Pinterest".
- 1 cup hair conditioner - anything from a dollar store would be perfect
- 2 1/2 cup cornstarch, plus more when you are kneading the dough. I used another half a cup or so.
- Combine conditioner and cornstarch with a spoon.
- Once the mixture is mixed, turn out onto a surface dusted with additional cornstarch. Knead the dough til smooth. My daughter helped!
- Add additional cornstarch if the dough is too sticky.
- Everyone can enjoy playing with the dough! Keep the dough in an airtight container or bag.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.