Cornstarch Play Dough
Fun play dough to make for your kids! it is super cheap to make, super easy, and non-toxic. Have fun! Did I mention it only has 3 ingredients?
Total Time: Under 15 minutes
Yield: 3 large circles of fun! :)
Source: A book called Little Hands
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups baking soda
- 1 cup cornstarch
- Add all of your ingredients to a large pan.
- Cook over low to medium heat for about 8 minutes, stirring continuously.
- I decided to separate the dough so that I could make a few different colors.
- I gave each of my kiddos a tiny container of a couple teaspoons of water. It was a tiny bit crumbly, but they worked in the water and it did the trick!
- You can either air-dry your creations, then paint them and keep them for display, or store your dough in the fridge for future use. Have fun! :)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!