- 5 large white potatoes, cooked, peeled and diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jar chopped pimento, drained
- 1 tsp. minced parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 slice bread, crumbed
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cornflakes, crushed
Combine first 8 ingredients in 9x9 inch baking pan. Mix butter and milk; pour over potato mixture. Sprinkle with cornflakes. Bake 30 minutes at 400 degrees F. 6 servings.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article