Coupons by Mail

I have been embarrassed by printing coupons and getting to the store only to find that they were counterfeit. How to I get on mailing list for coupons in the mail only?

By Christl B.

Best Answer

I don't know of such a program, or I'd join it myself...and I subscribe to a lot of frugal mailing lists. :)

If you want legit internet coupons, you can't go wrong at the Smart Source and Red Plum web sites (they're the companies that print coupons for Sunday newspapers). Also, Coupons.com printables are legit.

Something else you can do is just call the companies whose products you like, comment on them, and they'll usually offer to send you some coupons for the product. If they fail to do so, just ask for a coupon. I've saved lots of money this way!

The only coupons that I print out are direct from the companies themselves. I don't use a lot of coupons because most of the stuff that I buy is the store brands and they are lower priced than the name brands with a coupon. There are a few brands that I buy brand name but never hardly find coupons for them. Every now and then I get an envelope full of coupons in the mail and I have no idea how I got on the mailing list, but most of them are ones that I never use.

I print loads of coupons and never had a problem. I agree with using SmartSource, Red Plum, and Coupon. com I do use a couple other sites as well. They usually have a lot of the same coupons (which can only be printed twice per computer) but some coupons are different.

I hope this helped.

Getting Coupons in the Mail
Getting Coupons in the Mail
Consumer Advice General AdviceJune 18, 2011
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
coupons
Finding Free Coupons
Clipping Coupons for Troops
Coupons for Troops
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
🎉
🎄