Craft Uses For Juice Pouches

I love to sew and really like working with Capri Sun or Kool-Aid pouches. I am mostly house bound so I have lots of time on my hands. I have made purses, wallets, coin purses and check book covers. Can anyone give me ideas on what else I can make and instructions. I would be very grateful.

Thank you in advance.
Ettamae from CA.

Craft Uses For Juice Pouches

Could you post the directions for the projects you've already made? I have twin 6 year olds and LOTS of juice pouches. (06/21/2005)

By Mary Ellen

Craft Uses For Juice Pouches

I actually saw an article in the Charlotte Observer around prom time where this chick made her prom gown out of Capri Sun pouches. I wish I could tell you the exact date it was published but maybe you can pull up the archives. (06/22/2005)

By bekkicat

Craft Uses For Juice Pouches

That sounds like a very fun and funky lampshade cover!
How about a rain poncho? (08/05/2005)

By Teresa

Craft Uses For Juice Pouches

A friend of mine makes belts out of these, also. Strips of colored feathers look really cute around the tops of the purses, big and small. (08/22/2005)

By LizCar

Craft Uses For Juice Pouches

You can make a lot with juice pouches such as coozies, aprons, wallets, coolers, belts, pencil holders, Christmas stockings, sun glasses case, credit card holders, coin purses, photo albums, lunchboxes, and trust me more.

Craft Uses For Juice Pouches

I want to thank all of you for your input on craft uses for juice pouches. You gave me some great ideas.
Ettamae from CA (09/04/2005)

By ettamae

Craft Uses For Juice Pouches

Bingo bag (06/30/2006)

By p gonzales

Craft Uses For Juice Pouches

Pocket protector, or a sunglasses case. (12/07/2008)

finished juice bag gift bag
Juice Pouch Crafts Ideas
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Juice Pouch
Selling Juice Pouches for Crafts
Juice Pouch Purse
Making a Juice Pouch Purse
Juice Pouch Lunch Bag
Recycled Juice Pouch Lunch Bag