Crafts Made With Wallpaper

Please offer any ideas for crafts to make with wallpaper.

Thanks!

Laura from Elberta, AL

Answers:

Crafts Made With Wallpaper

My pastor's wife uses unused wallpaper to make beautiful bulletin board backgrounds at our church. (01/03/2007)

By Cresanna

Crafts Made With Wallpaper

I used the embossed wall paper that you can FEEL the design. I cut out the shape of a Ladies High Heel Boot and then glued them together. I spray painted the boot silver and let it dry, then I dry brushed it with creamy gold. The dry brushing brought out the design which was very Victorian. I then put moss in and made a Christmas arrangement and a large gold tulle bow. It looked like a designer made, one of a kind. It brought raves from the neighbors. It was quite easy and the ideas started to form in my head, all the different ways to do it next year as gifts. (01/03/2007)

By baylee

Crafts Made With Wallpaper

I like wallpaper for shelf paper in the kitchen, etc. (01/03/2007)

By siris

Crafts Made With Wallpaper

You could also make neat bookmarks with wallpaper. (10/10/2007)

By teenacrafts

Crafts Made With Wallpaper

The thinner sheets of wallpaper can be used to decorate clear glass plates. Use Mod Podge to glue the colored side of the wallpaper to the center back of the glass plate. Apply another even coat of the Mod Podge to the entire back side of the plate and cover with coordinating fabric (right side to the back of the plate). Stretch the fabric so that there are no wrinkles and add 2 more coats of Mod Podge. When dry, trim excess fabric from around the plate. You can add some decorative edging if you want. These plates can be used as serving pieces, but do not immerse in water to clean. Just use a damp cloth. (01/14/2008)

By Dawn--Tucson, AZ

Crafts Made With Wallpaper
Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted, Gloved hand scraping off wallpaper.
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper
cleaning grease off wallpaper
Cleaning Grease Off Wallpaper
🎄