Discontinued Laura Ashley Wallpaper

Category Wallpaper
Trying to find wallpaper that is no longer in the stores can be a challenge. If you are a roll short or the wallpaper in your home has been damaged, sometimes it is necessary. This is a guide about discontinued Laura Ashley wallpaper.

Does anyone know where I can purchase a discontinued wallpaper by Laura Ashley called Vittorio in the gold colour?

Answers

There are online sites that carry discontinued wallpaper. Wallusa.com is one of them.

Thank you. I will certainly have a look .

I would look on E-Bay they have some.

Many Thanks I'll have a look

I am searching for two rolls of Laura Ashley Sweet Pea wallpaper.

Answers

wallusa.com has discontinued papers. You can also go on eBay and put in an alert. If the paper ever comes in, they will let you know.

Thank you so much for your reply. Wallusa does not appear to have anything in stock but I have emailed them and will try an Ebay alert.

It is very kind of you to take the trouble.

Carolyn

Have you tried searching on eBay?

http://www.ebay  ashley-wallpaper They have a lot of Laura Ashley wallpaper but I am not sure if they're the style you are looking for.

Also, on Etsy there are a lot.

For example:

- https://www.ets  ref=sr_gallery_5

You can search Laura Ashley WallPaper :

https://www.ets  &orig_facet=

Good luck!

I believe this was a very popular wallpaper and overall bedroom favorite. so it may be difficult to find it but if it were me, I would put a note on my calendar to check Google once a month (Laura Ashley Sweet Pea wallpaper) and you just might get lucky as this will show you if there is any listed on any of these sites.

I'm looking for Laura Ashley Hampstead wallpaper preferably in linen or pewter. It was discontinued around 5 years ago. Any help would be appreciated, cheers!

Answers

Thanks so much! Ill give it a go! Xx

Does anyone have any spare rolls of Laura Ashley strawberry wallpaper or borders with the blue daisy flower? I need to finish my kitchen after some work has been done. I am desperate for 1 or 2 rolls. Thanks.

By Louise Nawalny from Walsall

Answers

Have you checked craig's list? Perhaps you might like to post an ad on a grocery store bulletin board. We have found many things we needed that way. You might also search online garage sales. I had been searching for an out of print book for a very long time and found one at an online garage sale. The funny thing about that is, the yard sale was in Germany! The seller was kind enough to ship me the book and accepted pay pal. It might be worth a shot to find this item.

Have you found any strawberry wallpaper? As I desperately need some as well. Thanks.

Where can I find the Laura Ashley Hampstead Linen pattern wallpaper? I need 6 rolls.

Answers

wallusa.com has discontinued wallpaper. You can also put an alert on eBay.

I am looking for 1 roll of Crackle wallpaper by Laura Ashley.

By Roger from Derbyshire, UK

Answers

Search for-Discontinued Wallpaper-good luck.

I am really hoping someone can help. I am desperatly looking for 3-4 rolls of Laura Ashley wallpaper border. The pattern name is Cottage Rose. Thanks to anyone that helps.

Jodi from Falls Church, VA

Answers

By thefashionmarket (Guest Post)

I am an Ebay seller who has 6 rolls left of this exact pattern. I will be listing them in the next day or so. My user id is above. You can search by seller under advanced search and find me. Thanks!

Can anyone help me find 4 rolls of Laura Ashley's discontinued Strawberry wallpaper? Better still, would Laura Ashley consider restocking it? There seems to be enough demand for it.

By B.B. from Glasgow