How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper?

This is a guide about finding discontinued wallpaper. If you need extra to replace a damaged section or to cover another area, it can be difficult to find more of the same wallpaper.

We get a lot of requests from readers looking for wallpaper that has been discontinued or is just hard to find. Feel free to submit your request for wallpaper in the feedback forum below.

Here are some good resources for finding Wallpaper. Please try here before posting:

Discontinued wallpaper and borders starting at $3.99

For New Wallpaper and Borders try:

DecorateStore.com - over 500,000 wallpaper, borders and murals. All new trends & brand names.

American Blinds, Wallpaper & More

Also Cheryl, a reader recommends checking out www.decoratetoday.com. They carry a lot of brand names and should be able to help you find that paper that you need. They have a personal assistant that will answer your emails if you write to them.

Posting Email Addresses:

If you want to post your email address, we recommend posting it like this... name (at) domain (dot) com so that spammers don't dredge your email address from this webpage.

Responding to Requests:

If you have some information about where a person can get a particular kind of wallpaper or have some for sale yourself, feel free to post that information below.

This is a guide about discontinued Osborne and Little wallpaper. If you need to repair or finish a wallpapering project, it can be difficult to do if the wall paper you need is discontinued.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a guide about discontinued Laura Ashley wallpaper. Trying to find wallpaper that is no longer in the stores can be a challenge.

If you are a roll short or the wallpaper in your home has been damaged, sometimes it is necessary.

This is a guide about finding discontinued York wallpaper. Finding some additional wallpaper to complete a project or make repairs can be very difficult, if the pattern has been discontinued.

This is a guide about discontinued Anaglypta wallpaper. Finding an out of production wallpaper can be a challenge, but sometimes necessary to finish your project.

This is a guide about discontinued Village wallpaper and borders. It can be tough to find discontinued wallpaper when you need additional rolls either due to damage or because the project went unfinished.

This is a guide about discontinued Raymond Waites wallpaper. It is very frustrating trying to find rolls of discontinued wallpaper to either finish a project or make repairs to the paper in a room.

This is a guide about discontinued Imperial wallpaper. Trying to find discontinued wallpaper can be a challenge, but if you are a roll short or the wallpaper in your home has been damaged, it is necessary.

This is a guide about discontinued Norwall wallpaper. If you are short a roll or need one to repair some damage, you may find to your dismay that the pattern has been discontinued.

I bought this paper 2 years ago from B&Q (UK), but it has been discontinued. Does anyone know of any websites or places that may deal in discontinued papers? Thanks.

Answers

Best Answer

There are lots of places to find discontinued wallpaper if you know the brand and the pattern you are looking for.

I am trying to locate two rolls of wallpaper that are a few years old. Do you recognise the paper in the pictures and do you know where I may be able to get it?

Regards.

Answers

Best Answer

If you can't find them maybe try a Custom Design Wallpaper site ? http://www.desi  oritedrawing.php
http://www.spoo  create=wallpaper

Hope it helps !

Anyone have an idea to find a discontinued wallpaper?

By emma from Essex, UK

Answers

Best Answer

If you can find a Petersons Warehouse, they have a lot of discontinued wall paper and it is all beautiful and they have lots of it of every kind, not just one or two of the same roll but rows and rows of it in the one in Jonesboro Ark. and border also.

I am looking for a roll of wallpaper which is the blown vinyl variety. The pattern is shown in the attached picture. Currently I have been unable to identify the manufacturer.
If anyone has information or a source I would be more than pleased to purchase same.

Thanks.

Answers

Wallpaper stores are helpful. Take this picture. They can help you find it or something similar.

Could anyone help? I just need 1 roll of this wallpaper. Please if anyone could help that would be great.

Many thanks.

Answers

You may be lucky and someone recognizes the pattern but I really doubt it. there are sites for finding discontinued wallpaper but without a brand or pattern name it would be very hard to find. You may have to look at thousands of patterns.

Have you tried locating it where you originally purchased the paper? If you have the store name you may be able to talk to someone and get the brand and pattern even if they no longer have it.
I would suggest taking a sample or a good photo to several wallpaper stores as they would be much more knowledgeable about this type of thing.
sorry - maybe someone else will have a better suggestion.

That is a gorgeous wall paper.

On Google I typed: love cage bird floral wallpaper and there was a lot of cute ones, not exactly yours.

Example: https://www.pin  188301606627122/

Maybe you know the specific bird, flower or something to help a clearer search.

Wallusa.com has discontinued patterns. You can also put an alert on eBay

I am looking for Hopscotch #591845, in brick and honey color.

Answers

Try contacting Wallpaper Warehouse to see if a representative can track it down:

866.814.9672
info@wallpaperwarehouse.com

Wallusa.com has discontinued wallpaper. You can also put an alert on eBay.

The brand name would help but since you have the pattern number, you might try asking here:

http://www.wall  pcustcontact.asp

I have just started to wallpaper the extension to our house, but now I can't find the wallpaper I have. Now I'm stuck with partly wallpapered walls and I can't find this wallpaper anywhere. Please help.

I am looking for a another roll of the border below to finish a project. Would anyone happen to have one or know where to purchase one?

Thanks so much for your help.

I need to find this wallpaper and border.

Please help me to find this paper. I am not finding this type of wallpaper anywhere and I don't know it's number.

Thank you.

Any ideas where I can find Nina Campbell wallpaper, Clianthus REF # 2245-01?

Answers

Wallusa.com has discontinued wallpaper. You could also put an alert on eBay.

I am looking for a discounted wallpaper. It is found in a book called Design by Color Brown, #BC1581946. You can view it at this link http://www.eadeswallpaper.com/shopping/index.php?productID=2246.

I have one double roll and would like to purchase at least 2 or 3 more if possible. Hoping somebody has a source or purchased too many and has extra! Thank you!

Answers

Go to wallusa.com, or put an alert on eBay.

The pattern is a blue/gray marble with a hint of beige. It has a scrubbable texture. It was purchased at either Home Depot or Lowe's (more likely HD) in 2006. I am unsure of the brand.

Answers

This is the sort of thing you can only find on ebay or other resale sites

WHat you should do is set up a google alert to tell you when it has become available:

google.com/alerts

then enter this in the search: "home depot wallpaper inurl:ebay.com" (or replace ebay.com with another site like craigslist) and press CREATE ALERT

if anyone then ever lists it on ebay, you will be notified immediately!

you could also of course contact home depot

wallusa.com has discontinued wallpaper.

Load More