How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper?

This is a page about finding discontinued wallpaper. If you need extra to replace a damaged section or to cover another area, it can be difficult to find more of the same wallpaper.

We get a lot of requests from readers looking for wallpaper that has been discontinued or is just hard to find. Feel free to submit your request for wallpaper in the feedback forum below.

Here are some good resources for finding Wallpaper. Please try here before posting:

Discontinued wallpaper and borders starting at $3.99

For New Wallpaper and Borders try:

DecorateStore.com - over 500,000 wallpaper, borders and murals. All new trends & brand names.

American Blinds, Wallpaper & More

Also Cheryl, a reader recommends checking out www.decoratetoday.com. They carry a lot of brand names and should be able to help you find that paper that you need. They have a personal assistant that will answer your emails if you write to them.

Posting Email Addresses:

If you want to post your email address, we recommend posting it like this... name (at) domain (dot) com so that spammers don't dredge your email address from this webpage.

Responding to Requests:

If you have some information about where a person can get a particular kind of wallpaper or have some for sale yourself, feel free to post that information below.

I bought this paper 2 years ago from B&Q (UK), but it has been discontinued. Does anyone know of any websites or places that may deal in discontinued papers? Thanks.

Answers

Best Answer

There are lots of places to find discontinued wallpaper if you know the brand and the pattern you are looking for.

I am looking for a roll of wallpaper which is the blown vinyl variety. The pattern is shown in the attached picture. Currently I have been unable to identify the manufacturer.
If anyone has information or a source I would be more than pleased to purchase same.

Thanks.

Answers

Wallpaper stores are helpful. Take this picture. They can help you find it or something similar.

I am trying to locate two rolls of wallpaper that are a few years old. Do you recognise the paper in the pictures and do you know where I may be able to get it?
Regards.

Answers

Best Answer

If you can't find them maybe try a Custom Design Wallpaper site ? www.designyourwall.com/.../favoritedrawing.php

www.spoonflower.com/.../new?create=wallpaper

Hope it helps !

Anyone have an idea to find a discontinued wallpaper?

By emma from Essex, UK

Answers

Best Answer

If you can find a Petersons Warehouse, they have a lot of discontinued wall paper and it is all beautiful and they have lots of it of every kind, not just one or two of the same roll but rows and rows of it in the one in Jonesboro Ark. and border also.

I am looking for a place to buy Tienshan Country Bear wallpaper border.

Could anyone help? I just need 1 roll of this wallpaper. Please if anyone could help that would be great.

Many thanks.

Answers

You may be lucky and someone recognizes the pattern but I really doubt it. there are sites for finding discontinued wallpaper but without a brand or pattern name it would be very hard to find. You may have to look at thousands of patterns.

Have you tried locating it where you originally purchased the paper? If you have the store name you may be able to talk to someone and get the brand and pattern even if they no longer have it.
I would suggest taking a sample or a good photo to several wallpaper stores as they would be much more knowledgeable about this type of thing.
sorry - maybe someone else will have a better suggestion.

That is a gorgeous wall paper.

On Google I typed: love cage bird floral wallpaper and there was a lot of cute ones, not exactly yours.

Example: www.pinterest.com/.../

Maybe you know the specific bird, flower or something to help a clearer search.

Wallusa.com has discontinued patterns. You can also put an alert on eBay

There are sites that have discontinued wallpaper and eBay has a lot of wallpaper listed but I believe you will have to have a brand name and/or a complete name of the pattern for anyone to look for a match.
There are lots of cute patterns with the same description but I do not think that will work unless it is on a different wall and does not have to match.

Take a sample or good photos to several wallpaper stores and ask for help - someone may recognize it.

Anonymous

Thank u there very very similar I did order 1 but just didn't look right I have had a quick look on link thank u does look a bit more hopeful,it was originally my mums i thought it would be anough it's only a little room I chucked packaging away and my mum carnt remember we're she got it from

I'm looking for both of these wallpapers. They have been up for over 20yrs. I've just had my kitchen done and it's ripped the paper in my dining room. Here are the pics.

I am looking for Hopscotch #591845, in brick and honey color.

Answers

Try contacting Wallpaper Warehouse to see if a representative can track it down:

866.814.9672
info@wallpaperwarehouse.com

Wallusa.com has discontinued wallpaper. You can also put an alert on eBay.

The brand name would help but since you have the pattern number, you might try asking here:

www.wallusa.com/shopcustcontact.asp

I am looking for a Williamsburg gold (not yellow or metallic) gingham plaid wallpaper. The squares need to be 1". Does anyone know where I can find this? I have seen every other size and color, but not this combination. Your help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

I am working on a project at an old hotel in New Jersey. There are air walls (bifold doors) in their ballroom that required updating to meet code. We replaced two panels of the air wall with code compliant exit panels, but they do not come in a finish to match the existing ones. Please find the photo attached to this question. There are no specifications and no attic stock currently available. I have spent hours scouring the internet to no avail. Does anyone know where or how I can find something to match this?

Thank you all in advance!

I have just started to wallpaper the extension to our house, but now I can't find the wallpaper I have. Now I'm stuck with partly wallpapered walls and I can't find this wallpaper anywhere. Please help.

I am looking for a another roll of the border below to finish a project. Would anyone happen to have one or know where to purchase one?

Thanks so much for your help.

Answers

Wallusa com carries discontinued wallpaper. You can also put an alert on eBay.

I am sorry but there are thousands of wallpaper borders and without a company name and pattern name it will be very difficult for anyone to find this pattern. You cannot look for wallpaper without this information and you cannot put an alert without this information.

Do you know where you first purchased this wallpaper? You may be able to take them a sample or good photos and they may still have some or they may be able to give you some information so someone might be able to find it for you.

Sorry but I do not think anyone (but maybe a store) would recognize a number like this - you need a pattern name and brand.

Here you go:

dreamwalldecor.com/Country-Wallpaper-Border-5815140...

The name of your discontinued wall paper is called: COUNTRY WALLPAPER BORDER 5815140

Could you please help me source a roll of Rasch wallpaper called Vanity Fair pattern number 785883.

Thanks.

I need to find this wallpaper and border.

Please help me to find this paper. I am not finding this type of wallpaper anywhere and I don't know it's number.

Thank you.

Load More

Consumer Advice Product FinderDecember 28, 2015
🐛
🌻
😷
😎
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/How-Can-I-Find-Discontinued-Wallpaper.html