Finding Discontinued York Wallpaper

York Wallpaper
Finding some additional wallpaper to complete a project or make repairs can be very difficult, if the pattern has been discontinued. This is a guide about finding discontinued York wallpaper.

Is there any hope of finding 6-8 rolls of this border?

http://www.poly  thing?id=7994369 is out of stock. There is a button you can press so they can notify you when they get more.

You may be able to contact this company for help in locating this border:

http://www.wall  pcustcontact.asp

I tried the link for for Polyvore wall borders and they do not have any knowledge of this pattern.

Have you tried contacting various paint and wallpaper stores in your area? Some stores network or have resources that are not available to the general public to order discontinued stock.

Anonymous

what does it look like

I am looking for a discontinued wallpaper York, Mango Bay, Tropical Birds NG8097. Can anyone help me find it?

Lise from Atlanta

Hi, I went to ebay and did a search on Mango bay wallpaper. I found a few items. Look at item number 250018596286, I don't know if it's what you want, but it's York Mango bay paper with parrots on it.

If that's not what you're looking for, if you have an ebay account you can post a "want it now" message and wait for someone to put it up for sale.

Happy hunting!

Try Ebay..

Lisa, go to WALLPAPER DISCOUNT INTERNATIONAL and they will give you a list of books. The pattern Mango Bay is in the book MANGO BAY. I'm not sure if they still have it but it is worth a try if you haven't found it yet and are still interested. I love this pattern too but with the green background.

I am looking for a wallpaper from this book, too. York, Mango Bay, Tropical Birds NG 8099. Any help would be appreciated.

I have searched the internet and cannot find any of this wallpaper. My hope is that one of you lovely crafters may have a roll laying around, or part of a roll, or know of some retail location where I may find it. This is me throwing myself on your mercy. I have a vertical yard that remains unfinish in my foyer. Thanks

Answers

You can put an alert on eBay. When the item becomes available they will notify you.

I have found the turquoise one. Contact this company and ask them for the beige:

https://www.ind  .com/contact-us/

Thank you very much for this suggestion. I had no idea I could set an alert on eby!

I'm looking for one roll of York die cut Country Bath Signs wallpaper border, PV 5115B. It's been discontinued since 2013. I purchased it from Just Borders company. I've tried several other online wallpaper shops, to no avail.

You can try eBay in a foreign country. I found wallpaper for a precious question at eBay Hong Kong. Sometimes a wallpaper store will have more leads than you.

Many times you can find 'odd' and discontinued items on eBay.

Here is a link to the border you are looking for:

http://www.ebay  sAIAAOSwHsRYE3M5

Desperately seeking "York J. Chesterfield SAGE background handpainted hydrangea border", just one roll. If you know of someone who has one please let me know, even less than one roll will help. It was a popular border and was sold at Home Depot Stores as well. Thak you very much!

Susan from Ohio

I did a google search on this and found this website that may carry your particular roll that you are looking for. When I went to that website, I put in the exact words you had in your post (York J. Chesterfield SAGE background handpainted hydrangea border) and several entries came up relating to those words. Hope this is of help to you!

http://store.ya  apers/index.html

ebay had several listings under York hydrangea wallpaper border. Be sure and check stores also. Good luck...kelli

I am looking for a discontinued wallpaper. It is from the York Wallcoverings country books, HF8767 vines/berries golden color.

By Stnyrdge from Reading, PA

Anonymous

You can purchase it here:

http://truedata  okI=DC2545HF8767

I am trying to locate a discontinued York wallpaper border PV5268B "Live Well". I need one spool to complete my kitchen and cannot locate any. Any suggestions?

By crudolph from Muscatine, IA

I'm not sure if this will help, but there are some York borders called Laugh Often, Live Well, at http://www.wall  ll&category=

But they don't match the part number you specified. Good Luck.

I am looking for a York wallpaper border, #nn6701-b r-04. It is a very wide border with mauve colored lilies and a blueish flower. Thank you.

Mary Ann

York has a website with contact info on it and retailers that you can look for near you. Maybe you can contact them directly if you haven't already and see if they can track it down for you, or one of the retailers. Good Luck with your search and hope you find it :)

I need 1 roll of York Pineapple border pattern HF8646B out of the "No Place Like Home" book. It is discontinued from the manufacturer. The background is cranberry red color with yellow pineapples and teal checks on top of the border.

Lynn from Illinois

Check with your local interior decorators. If it's out there, they'll be able to guide you in where to look.

I have looked everywhere for the amethyst collection wall border discontinued from Target. I bought 2 rolls at the goodwill and I am short! Please help. How do I find another roll? Ebay doesn't even have any.

Anita

I too am short, and have already put up what I had! If you are talking about Amethyst #064071000 and would like to sell your rolls, please e-mail me at dmorris51 AT sbcglobal.net

I am looking for a discontinued wall border made by York, the patten number is CH 5372-B, I do not know the pattern name. Any hints?

Thanks,
Sharyn

I have found the internet site discontinueditem.com to be helpful to find many different kinds of items. If they don't have the item you need listed, you can post it on their bulletin board to tell them what you need. It is worth a try. And it is also good to check their bulletin board occasionally to see what others might need. You may have something you have lying around the house and dont want anymore, and help someone else find what they need and make a little extra money.Good Luck!

I am looking for a double roll of York wall coverings, Georgetown Designs, wallpaper pattern BD9207.

By Orest

I am in search of one role of York border - Flowers Flower Pot CC4509BD R-01. It is a cream color French floral border with multiple pots and flowers and Boutiqu des fleurs print.

By Stacey

I am looking for a York border KP 7296-B R01 with children playing in the sand at the beach.

By Laurie N.

I am looking for York wallpaper border EB8989BD R-11. It has antique cars in front of a cafe.

By Michelle

I'm looking for York Wallpaper pattern DW 5034N called Stonehenge, a commercial grade. I hope someone has it or can tell me a good possible source.

By AeT

I'm looking for a replacement roll of wallpaper that was used in our kitchen in the mid-1990s. It may be from York wallcoverings. The background is cream with green ivy and a pinkish ivy leaf as well. Please let me know if you have an ideas where I could find a roll.

By Lauren S

I am looking for York wallpaper pattern no. TS8812. I need two double rolls.

By Robert from NY

I am looking for 2-5 rolls of Birdcage border KT8466B, by York wall coverings, Book Cortona - Diamond Collection

By Kathy B.

Looking for 1 roll of discontinued York GM1922 red and white toile wallpaper. Thanks.

Carole from Cherokee Village, AR

I am looking for a York wallpaper pattern #AG7190N

Jenise

Where can I find two rolls of wallpaper manufactured by York Wallcoverings, issue number GJ4235R1?

Bernie from Stewartstown, PA

I am looking for this wallpaper. I believe it is a York pattern available in 2001. It may not be obvious, but there is writing on the paper that appears to be french. I need approximately 8 double rolls.

york100x75.jpg
york300x225.jpg

Renee from Wichita, KS

I need six single rolls of discontinued wallpaper by York. The book is Classic Portfolio and the pattern is KT8390.

Peggy from VA

I am looking for a roll of wallpaper border. York - TB 9816-B - It has pink rose, small other small flowers in shades of blue/white with a little pink - white background and a greyish border. I have two - but I am short one. If anyone would have three borders with a similar pattern (at a gooood price) I would also be interested in that. I need it by June 18, 2005.

Heloise