Finding Discontinued York Wallpaper?

Finding some additional wallpaper to complete a project or make repairs can be very difficult, if the pattern has been discontinued. This is a page about finding discontinued York wallpaper.

Does anyone know where I can get a roll of York GN2429 wallpaper? It is discontinued and I need a roll, it only comes in dbl rolls. It has delicate petals and clusters of wisteria blooms draping from leaves. It is basically gold/green.

Answers

This is their website. www.yorkwall.com/ If they cannot help you try putting an alert on amazon and eBay

I am looking for 2 rolls of AK7502 wallpaper. It has pink and purple flowers. It has been discontinued and is hard to find.

Thanks.

Answers

People have had success putting an alert on Amazon or ebay.

I have had friends use and like this site...is this the pattern? www.insidewallpaper.com/p-991383-ak7502-ashford-house-blooms...

It looks like they have 2 in stock...good luck!

I'm looking for York wallpaper, pattern # EG1221.

Does anyone know where I can buy a double roll of a discontinued York wallpaper from the Mango Bay book, #NG 8089? It's a pale, soft yellow floral paper.

Answers

You can do the following:

• Go to the York website
  • Go to a site like wallusa.com, which carries discontinued paper
  • Advertisement

• Put an alert on eBay

Is there any hope of finding 6-8 rolls of this border?

Answers

www.polyvore.com/.../thing?id=7994369 is out of stock. There is a button you can press so they can notify you when they get more.

You may be able to contact this company for help in locating this border:

www.wallusa.com/shopcustcontact.asp

I tried the link for for Polyvore wall borders and they do not have any knowledge of this pattern.

Have you tried contacting various paint and wallpaper stores in your area? Some stores network or have resources that are not available to the general public to order discontinued stock.

I am looking for a discontinued wallpaper York, Mango Bay, Tropical Birds NG8097. Can anyone help me find it?

Lise from Atlanta

Answers

Hi, I went to ebay and did a search on Mango bay wallpaper. I found a few items. Look at item number 250018596286, I don't know if it's what you want, but it's York Mango bay paper with parrots on it.

If that's not what you're looking for, if you have an ebay account you can post a "want it now" message and wait for someone to put it up for sale.

Happy hunting!

By Carol in PA (Guest Post)

Try Ebay..

By Carol in NC (Guest Post)

Lisa, go to WALLPAPER DISCOUNT INTERNATIONAL and they will give you a list of books. The pattern Mango Bay is in the book MANGO BAY. I'm not sure if they still have it but it is worth a try if you haven't found it yet and are still interested. I love this pattern too but with the green background.

I am looking for a wallpaper from this book, too. York, Mango Bay, Tropical Birds NG 8099. Any help would be appreciated.

York pattern ST6006 has been discontinued and I need to find 2 or 3 double rolls. Any suggestions?

I have searched the internet and cannot find any of this wallpaper. My hope is that one of you lovely crafters may have a roll laying around, or part of a roll, or know of some retail location where I may find it.

This is me throwing myself on your mercy. I have a vertical yard that remains unfinish in my foyer. Thanks

Answers

You can put an alert on eBay. When the item becomes available they will notify you.

I have found the turquoise one. Contact this company and ask them for the beige:

www.indoorwallpaper.com/.../

I am in need of one roll of York Wallcoverings PA130903 to finish my wall. This pattern has been discontinued, but I am hoping that someone still has a roll.

I am desperately trying to find source for Acanthus Scrollpattern AH4713, from the 735- Black and White Collection. Can anyone help?
Thanks.

I am looking for York/Stacy Garcia discontinued wallpaper, ST6006. I need 3 double rolls, if possible, but will consider all. I'll put an alert on Amazon and eBay. Any other suggestions?

I'm seeking a discontinued wallpaper by York. It is AB2126, Ashford House, a black and white watercolor floral. I've called all the distributors and they are out of stock.

I have one roll that I posted for sale on eBay because I need at least one more roll to finish the job or I'll need to get rid of it.

I'm looking for one roll of York die cut Country Bath Signs wallpaper border, PV 5115B. It's been discontinued since 2013. I purchased it from Just Borders company. I've tried several other online wallpaper shops, to no avail.

Answers

You can try eBay in a foreign country. I found wallpaper for a precious question at eBay Hong Kong. Sometimes a wallpaper store will have more leads than you.

Many times you can find 'odd' and discontinued items on eBay.

Here is a link to the border you are looking for:

www.ebay.com/.../122335272466?hash=item1c7bc01e12...

Desperately seeking "York J. Chesterfield SAGE background handpainted hydrangea border", just one roll. If you know of someone who has one please let me know, even less than one roll will help. It was a popular border and was sold at Home Depot Stores as well. Thak you very much!

Susan from Ohio

Answers

I did a google search on this and found this website that may carry your particular roll that you are looking for. When I went to that website, I put in the exact words you had in your post (York J. Chesterfield SAGE background handpainted hydrangea border) and several entries came up relating to those words. Hope this is of help to you!

store.yahoo.com/.../index.html

By PK Smith (Guest Post)

ebay had several listings under York hydrangea wallpaper border. Be sure and check stores also. Good luck...kelli

I am looking for 1 roll of vintage Luxe York discontinued wallpaper. SH5511.

Where can I find/purchase NH6001 | Casabella II, Neoclassic Shells color Blue Neoclassic - York Wallpaper?

Load More

Consumer Advice Product FinderJuly 15, 2014
😎
📓
🐛
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-Discontinued-York-Wallpaper.html