York, Mango Bay, Tropical Birds NG8097

I am looking for a discontinued wallpaper York, Mango Bay, Tropical Birds NG8097. Can anyone help me find it?

Lise from Atlanta

Hi, I went to ebay and did a search on Mango bay wallpaper. I found a few items. Look at item number 250018596286, I don't know if it's what you want, but it's York Mango bay paper with parrots on it.

If that's not what you're looking for, if you have an ebay account you can post a "want it now" message and wait for someone to put it up for sale.

Happy hunting!

By Carol in PA (Guest Post)

Try Ebay..

By Carol in NC (Guest Post)

Lisa, go to WALLPAPER DISCOUNT INTERNATIONAL and they will give you a list of books. The pattern Mango Bay is in the book MANGO BAY.

I'm not sure if they still have it but it is worth a try if you haven't found it yet and are still interested. I love this pattern too but with the green background.

I am looking for a wallpaper from this book, too. York, Mango Bay, Tropical Birds NG 8099. Any help would be appreciated.