Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper?

I need just one more roll where can I find some?

Answers

Best Answer

I found two rolls (each selling 2) for sale on these two sites:

www.kmsbsale.top/2-rolls-fashion-point-wallpaper-cs8732b...

homewallpaper.host/.../deal-star-moon__wall-wallpaper_roll...

I have not used these particular vendors...so be sure to make sure they meet your needs....including checking which has lower shipping. The first one doesn't seem to have any complaints about them online....which is my first test....

The second one may take you to eBay it is hard to tell...I know some people set up their own websites to drive people to their Ebay store and sometimes they have different prices. They do this so they can get more info on you through the computer cookies (or at least that is how I had it explained to me).

Answer this Question

51 More Questions

I found a partial roll of old wallpaper in the attic of an old house. I would like to know if it is copyrighted or if I can have it reproduced. The side of the paper says "Made in USA Imperial washable Glenstyle 9329 run 18".

I love this paper and can find nothing like it.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Answers

In Portland, there is/was an Imperial Paint factory. I think it still exists. They used to have books of wallpaper prints so I think they carried, or would order it. The factory was primarily for contractors but anyone could buy there. I don't know if it is a coincidence that your wall paper has the same name or not, but it wouldn't hurt to write them if they are still open.

for personal use I would have no problem scanning the fabric and sending them to a wallpaper/poster printer

pixers.us/ is a good one I've used and they had a 40% off coupon the day I used it, and order a roll of wallpaper with my custom image.

I ordered a giant david bowie decal from them chock full of copyrighted images but since it was personal use I got no trouble for it

Copyright law protects a company's intellectual property from others profiting from it. I would be hesitant to work with a copy shop that didn't talk to you about public domain vs potential copyright violation when trying to copy art such as wallpaper. But that is just me. That's my 2 cents worth and I am sticking to it!

Answer this Question

I could really use another roll or two of Imperial brand border item number "85164HD" to redo our family bathroom. This one is white with a light blue edge along its top and bottom with pink and peach flowers (roses?, carnations?).

Originally I bought three rolls at Lowe's probably ten years ago and only used two, I need just 1 more to redo it all with the same border, as the two rolls that are up now are kinda shot and pretty much un-saveable. Thanks. :)

Answers

Is this the one?

www.etsy.com/.../shabby-pink-floral-wallpaper-vintage...

Wallusa.com has discontinued wallpaper. You can also put an alert on eBay.

Hey I have 2 rolls of this wallpaper!! No kidding looking for some myself and stumbled apond your post lol wow crazy right. Please email me back at rebeccaberry1999@gmail.Com

Its the same model number and everything ... crazy

Answer this Question

I have a need for 3 rolls of a discontinued wallpaper. Do you have any idea where I can find Imperial wallcoverings item #VC2011 lot # 000117265?

Answer this Question

I am looking for at least 1-2 more rolls of Imperial Wallcoverings wallpaper item: AX0543 Lot: 000162620. I've been looking for it everywhere. It's a world map, but in a pretty blue and khaki color scheme.

Answer this Question

Can someone please find this wallpaper for me? I need at least two more rolls. Please and thanks.

Im looking for an Imperial border. The number is 105901 lot #02811. It's a flower pattern in greens/beige, and scalloped on the bottom. I just need one roll.

Hopefully you can help! Thx

Answers

The best way to acquire discontinued wallpaper is to put alerts on Amazon, eBay and Etsy. You can also put want ads on Freecycle and similar sites.

Answer this Question

I am looking for old Imperial wall border lot #01311. It was from around 2002.

Answers

Your best bet is to put an alert on eBay or Amazon.

yes an alert you do that by going to www.google.com/alerts and typing in your search query in the results

then you will get an email notification if anybody posts something about it anywhere

IE "imperial border 01311" inurl:ebay.com" will send you when something posts on ebay

Answer this Question

I am looking for Imperial, AV057121BD, Lot 75615, (C) Raymond Waites Design Inc.

(Made in Canada)

Thank you for your answers.

Answers

This is the sort of thing you can only find on ebay or other resale sites

WHat you should do is set up a google alert to tell you when it has become available:

google.com/alerts

then enter this in the search: "Imperial AV057121BD Raymond Waites Design Inc. inurl:ebay.com" (or replace ebay.com with another site like craigslist) and press CREATE ALERT

if anyone then ever lists it on ebay, you will be notified immediately!

Answer this Question

I am trying to locate several rolls of this wallpaper to replace the original in a historic home/museum. There is a US patent no. 1950279 printed on it. Also the word Glencraft. If need be, any recommendations for a good printer for reproduction. Thanks.

Answer this Question

I need one more roll of this border and it is discontinued. It is an Imperial border pattern like this one, but has a more bluish edge design like pic below.

Answers

Anonymous

wallusa.com has discontinued wall coverings. You can also go on eBay and put an alert.

Answer this Question

I need 4 rolls of Imperial wallpaper border. It has a gold background and has a red and white, a blue and white, and a green and white Chevy Bel Air with the years printed in the background. www.stevesblindsandwallpaper.com/cachedimages/books/1272/
Lists it as out of stock, but I have been not able to find it on any other site. Help?

Answers

At this point in time you can probably find it only on ebay.

google.com/alerts

then enter this in the search: "Imperial chevy bel air 1957 inurl:ebay.com" (or replace ebay.com with another site like craigslist) and press CREATE ALERT

Answer this Question

I am looking for multiple rolls of Imperial ready pasted vinyl, design number DN2281A.

By LTM

Answer this Question

I am looking for Imperial Wallcoverings wallpaper. The item# is CS8042 and the lot # is 000188678. It is a stripe pattern with 2 different shades of blue and white. Does anyone have it or know where I can get it in North Jersey?

Kerri from Stanhope

Answers

did you try using"google"?Put in"discontinued wallpaper" and see the possibilities..

At this time I am searching for an Imperial wallpaper from the Tuscany book page #40 item #62181530-D. It is green ferns with a white background. I need 2 rolls to finish my dining room. Please contact me if you have a source for this paper. Thanks, Kelly

Kelly from Saint Louis, MO

Answers

Go to www.ebay.com and put the wallpaper pattern into search. Just might be some up for bids there.

I am desparately looking for one roll of Imperial Border. It is called New Crty Gr Amer Ctry home II. The item number is GR4211B. It has been discontinued by the manufacturer and I am about four feet short of finishing my library. Please contact me if you know where I can get this border.

Kathleen

Answers

By (Guest Post)

Did you ever find your border? I am also looking for one, discontinued border, Item #702351B

By heidi (Guest Post)

looking for a discontinued pattern sold at caldor.
home at last coordinated wall border
springs industries
theme-perennials

Answer this Question
Load More

Home and Garden Home Improvement WallpaperApril 16, 2013
📓
😷
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf49486326.tip.html