Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper

Category Wallpaper
Trying to find discontinued wallpaper can be a challenge, but if you are a roll short or the wallpaper in your home has been damaged, it is necessary. This is a guide about discontinued Imperial wallpaper.

I need just one more roll where can I find some?

Answers

Best Answer

I found two rolls (each selling 2) for sale on these two sites:

www.kmsbsale.top/2-rolls-fashion-point-wallpaper-cs8732b...

homewallpaper.host/.../deal-star-moon__wall-wallpaper_roll...

I have not used these particular vendors...so be sure to make sure they meet your needs....including checking which has lower shipping. The first one doesn't seem to have any complaints about them online....which is my first test....

The second one may take you to eBay it is hard to tell...I know some people set up their own websites to drive people to their Ebay store and sometimes they have different prices. They do this so they can get more info on you through the computer cookies (or at least that is how I had it explained to me).

I found a partial roll of old wallpaper in the attic of an old house. I would like to know if it is copyrighted or if I can have it reproduced. The side of the paper says "Made in USA Imperial washable Glenstyle 9329 run 18". I love this paper and can find nothing like it.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Answers

Most designs are copyrighted. You may be able to find it on eBay if you put an alert on.

I could really use another roll or two of Imperial brand border item number "85164HD" to redo our family bathroom. This one is white with a light blue edge along its top and bottom with pink and peach flowers (roses?, carnations?).

Originally I bought three rolls at Lowe's probably ten years ago and only used two, I need just 1 more to redo it all with the same border, as the two rolls that are up now are kinda shot and pretty much un-saveable. Thanks. :)

Answers

Is this the one?

https://www.ets  ef=sr_gallery_10

Wallusa.com has discontinued wallpaper. You can also put an alert on eBay.

No, it's not quite like that, but thank you for trying, I do appreciate it! :)

I've been there quite a number of times over the past couple years, they never seem to have the exact one I'm looking for, but found some nice ones for the kitchen! lol Deciding on which one is the hard part though! lol

I know the site well, have visited there a number of times over the past couple years. I have found some beautiful borders and papers on that site that would match my kitchens decor perfectly, deciding on which one is the hard part! lol

Thanks again!
DJ

I have a need for 3 rolls of a discontinued wallpaper. Do you have any idea where I can find Imperial wallcoverings item #VC2011 lot # 000117265?

I am looking for at least 1-2 more rolls of Imperial Wallcoverings wallpaper item: AX0543 Lot: 000162620. I've been looking for it everywhere. It's a world map, but in a pretty blue and khaki color scheme.

Answers

I am looking for old Imperial wall border lot #01311. It was from around 2002.

I am looking for Imperial, AV057121BD, Lot 75615, (C) Raymond Waites Design Inc.

(Made in Canada)

Thank you for your answers.

I am trying to locate several rolls of this wallpaper to replace the original in a historic home/museum. There is a US patent no.

1950279 printed on it. Also the word Glencraft. If need be, any recommendations for a good printer for reproduction. Thanks.

I need one more roll of this border and it is discontinued. It is an Imperial border pattern like this one, but has a more bluish edge design like pic below.

Answers

Anonymous

wallusa.com has discontinued wall coverings. You can also go on eBay and put an alert.

Here it is:

http://www.ebay  ER-/122465723237

I need 4 rolls of Imperial wallpaper border. It has a gold background and has a red and white, a blue and white, and a green and white Chevy Bel Air with the years printed in the background. www.stevesblindsandwallpaper.com/cachedimages/books/1272/

Lists it as out of stock, but I have been not able to find it on any other site. Help?

Answers

At this point in time you can probably find it only on ebay.

WHat you should do is set up a google alert to tell you when it has become available:

google.com/alerts

then enter this in the search: "Imperial chevy bel air 1957 inurl:ebay.com" (or replace ebay.com with another site like craigslist) and press CREATE ALERT

if anyone then ever lists it on ebay, you will be notified immediately!

wallusa.com has discontinued borders. Try there.

I am looking for multiple rolls of Imperial ready pasted vinyl, design number DN2281A.

By LTM

I am looking for Imperial Wallcoverings wallpaper. The item# is CS8042 and the lot # is 000188678. It is a stripe pattern with 2 different shades of blue and white. Does anyone have it or know where I can get it in North Jersey?

Kerri from Stanhope

Answers

did you try using"google"?Put in"discontinued wallpaper" and see the possibilities..

By (Guest Post)

You could always ask your local Wallpaper store..and see if they know the sales rep who might sell imperial now because many companies have bought other companies old wallpaper.

Check in phone book closest wallpaper store.

Good luck, also you might be able to find something close by looking at another company's wallpaper. They are always friendly and helpful when you go to wallpaper store

At this time I am searching for an Imperial wallpaper from the Tuscany book page #40 item #62181530-D. It is green ferns with a white background. I need 2 rolls to finish my dining room. Please contact me if you have a source for this paper. Thanks, Kelly

Kelly from Saint Louis, MO

Answers

Go to www.ebay.com and put the wallpaper pattern into search. Just might be some up for bids there.

Go to the American Blind and Wallpaper Factory or Company.
I have been able to get lots of LOTS if I have the numbers on the paper I want.

I am desparately looking for one roll of Imperial Border. It is called New Crty Gr Amer Ctry home II. The item number is GR4211B. It has been discontinued by the manufacturer and I am about four feet short of finishing my library. Please contact me if you know where I can get this border.

Kathleen

Answers

By (Guest Post)

Did you ever find your border? I am also looking for one, discontinued border, Item #702351B

By heidi (Guest Post)

looking for a discontinued pattern sold at caldor.
home at last coordinated wall border
springs industries
theme-perennials

I need to buy 2 more rolls of Imperial wallpaper border #5808295. Do you know where I can find some?

I am looking for Imperial paintable wallpaper pattern WT6385HD.

I am looking for a wallpaper border to finish a project. I really don't even need a full roll. The name of the book it came from was By the Sea. The pattern # is DN2043B. http://www.wallpaper-inc.com/products/imperial/by-the-shore-wallpaper-border/chi-dn2043b/

Pattern/Product: CHI-DN2043B
Brand: Imperial
Bookname: By the Shore
Dimensions: 9 in x 15 ft
Manufacturer: Imperial
Material: Solid Vinyl, Prepasted, Stripable
Pattern Repeat: 19 inches
Primary Color: Blue
Secondary Color: Tan

I have 3 rolls of Imperial wallpaper border (5 yd x 6¾" prepasted), item number AX6082B. The pattern is an artistic rendering of Alfa Romeos. I can't tell if there's anything else on them, as they are sealed. I have looked all over the Internet and have been unable to find this pattern, including on the Imperial website, at least so far as I was able to determine that it was their website (www.imp-wall.com). I have scanned the barcode with my phone, as well as on several online barcode readers, including ones using photos of the barcode and those where you enter in the barcode numbers into them. There was not one positive read. Can I assume this is a pattern that no longer exists? I was unable to find any contact information of the said imp-wall website. New prices on the imp-wall website were listed from almost $20 to almost $40, ones with the quality of the Alfa Romeo print angling toward the $40 mark. They're made in Canada. Are there any ideas, first of all, whether this might be a discontinued item, and second of all, what they might be worth. This is my first time here, an interesting looking place. Thank you.

Answers

You could go to wallusa.com, or put an alert on eBay.

I don't have the number, just the artist, Ellen Blonder. 1992 Imperial. It is for a child's room, with bears playing at a park.
Can anyone help?
Thanx

Answers

Here is her website: http://www.elle  r.com/about.html You can contact her directly.

I am looking for information on Imperial wall covering #35371 J35371 Run 4 SKU0315 Cat941-2701. It would be discontinued. I am looking for the name of the pattern. I have a double roll, never been opened, and want to sell it, but I have no name. Thank you.

Answers

what type of print ? am looing for some but don't have the info I could use a picture

I am looking for an old mural wallpaper with a collar village scene including apple trees, men on horseback, yellow or red houses, and sheep, in greens, cranberry, and tans. Imperial # AV2204

Answers

This is the sort of thing you can only find on ebay or other resale sites

google.com/alerts

then enter this in the search: "Imperial wallpaper AV2204 inurl:ebay.com" (or replace ebay.com with another site like craigslist) and press CREATE ALERT

Could anyone help me with finding this border, it is a Victorian style with cupids and roses, I need one roll.

Load More