Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper

Category Wallpaper
Trying to find discontinued wallpaper can be a challenge, but if you are a roll short or the wallpaper in your home has been damaged, it is necessary. This is a guide about discontinued Imperial wallpaper.

I could really use another roll or two of Imperial brand border item number "85164HD" to redo our family bathroom. This one is white with a light blue edge along its top and bottom with pink and peach flowers (roses?, carnations?). Originally I bought three rolls at Lowe's probably ten years ago and only used two, I need just 1 more to redo it all with the same border, as the two rolls that are up now are kinda shot and pretty much un-saveable. Thanks. :)

Answers

Is this the one?

https://www.ets  ef=sr_gallery_10

Wallusa.com has discontinued wallpaper. You can also put an alert on eBay.

No, it's not quite like that, but thank you for trying, I do appreciate it! :)

I've been there quite a number of times over the past couple years, they never seem to have the exact one I'm looking for, but found some nice ones for the kitchen! lol Deciding on which one is the hard part though! lol

I have a need for 3 rolls of a discontinued wallpaper. Do you have any idea where I can find Imperial wallcoverings item #VC2011 lot # 000117265?

I am looking for at least 1-2 more rolls of Imperial Wallcoverings wallpaper item: AX0543 Lot: 000162620. I've been looking for it everywhere. It's a world map, but in a pretty blue and khaki color scheme.

I am trying to locate several rolls of this wallpaper to replace the original in a historic home/museum. There is a US patent no. 1950279 printed on it. Also the word Glencraft. If need be, any recommendations for a good printer for reproduction. Thanks.

I need one more roll of this border and it is discontinued. It is an Imperial border pattern like this one, but has a more bluish edge design like pic below.

Answers

Anonymous

wallusa.com has discontinued wall coverings. You can also go on eBay and put an alert.

Here it is:

http://www.ebay  ER-/122465723237

I need 4 rolls of Imperial wallpaper border. It has a gold background and has a red and white, a blue and white, and a green and white Chevy Bel Air with the years printed in the background. www.stevesblindsandwallpaper.com/cachedimages/books/1272/

Lists it as out of stock, but I have been not able to find it on any other site. Help?

Answers

At this point in time you can probably find it only on ebay.

WHat you should do is set up a google alert to tell you when it has become available:

google.com/alerts

then enter this in the search: "Imperial chevy bel air 1957 inurl:ebay.com" (or replace ebay.com with another site like craigslist) and press CREATE ALERT

if anyone then ever lists it on ebay, you will be notified immediately!

wallusa.com has discontinued borders. Try there.

I am looking for Imperial Wallcoverings wallpaper. The item# is CS8042 and the lot # is 000188678. It is a stripe pattern with 2 different shades of blue and white. Does anyone have it or know where I can get it in North Jersey?

Kerri from Stanhope

Answers

did you try using"google"?Put in"discontinued wallpaper" and see the possibilities..

By (Guest Post)

You could always ask your local Wallpaper store..and see if they know the sales rep who might sell imperial now because many companies have bought other companies old wallpaper.

Check in phone book closest wallpaper store.

Good luck, also you might be able to find something close by looking at another company's wallpaper. They are always friendly and helpful when you go to wallpaper store

At this time I am searching for an Imperial wallpaper from the Tuscany book page #40 item #62181530-D. It is green ferns with a white background. I need 2 rolls to finish my dining room. Please contact me if you have a source for this paper. Thanks, Kelly

Kelly from Saint Louis, MO

Answers

Go to www.ebay.com and put the wallpaper pattern into search. Just might be some up for bids there.

Go to the American Blind and Wallpaper Factory or Company.
I have been able to get lots of LOTS if I have the numbers on the paper I want.

I am desparately looking for one roll of Imperial Border. It is called New Crty Gr Amer Ctry home II. The item number is GR4211B. It has been discontinued by the manufacturer and I am about four feet short of finishing my library. Please contact me if you know where I can get this border.

Kathleen

Answers

By (Guest Post)

Did you ever find your border? I am also looking for one, discontinued border, Item #702351B

By heidi (Guest Post)

looking for a discontinued pattern sold at caldor.
home at last coordinated wall border
springs industries
theme-perennials

I am looking for Imperial paintable wallpaper pattern WT6385HD.

I am looking for a wallpaper border to finish a project. I really don't even need a full roll. The name of the book it came from was By the Sea. The pattern # is DN2043B. http://www.wallpaper-inc.com/products/imperial/by-the-shore-wallpaper-border/chi-dn2043b/

Pattern/Product: CHI-DN2043B
Brand: Imperial
Bookname: By the Shore
Dimensions: 9 in x 15 ft
Manufacturer: Imperial
Material: Solid Vinyl, Prepasted, Stripable
Pattern Repeat: 19 inches
Primary Color: Blue
Secondary Color: Tan

I have 3 rolls of Imperial wallpaper border (5 yd x 6¾" prepasted), item number AX6082B. The pattern is an artistic rendering of Alfa Romeos. I can't tell if there's anything else on them, as they are sealed. I have looked all over the Internet and have been unable to find this pattern, including on the Imperial website, at least so far as I was able to determine that it was their website (www.imp-wall.com). I have scanned the barcode with my phone, as well as on several online barcode readers, including ones using photos of the barcode and those where you enter in the barcode numbers into them. There was not one positive read. Can I assume this is a pattern that no longer exists? I was unable to find any contact information of the said imp-wall website. New prices on the imp-wall website were listed from almost $20 to almost $40, ones with the quality of the Alfa Romeo print angling toward the $40 mark. They're made in Canada. Are there any ideas, first of all, whether this might be a discontinued item, and second of all, what they might be worth. This is my first time here, an interesting looking place. Thank you.

Answers

You could go to wallusa.com, or put an alert on eBay.

I don't have the number, just the artist, Ellen Blonder. 1992 Imperial. It is for a child's room, with bears playing at a park.
Can anyone help?
Thanx

Answers

Here is her website: http://www.elle  r.com/about.html You can contact her directly.

I am looking for information on Imperial wall covering #35371 J35371 Run 4 SKU0315 Cat941-2701. It would be discontinued. I am looking for the name of the pattern. I have a double roll, never been opened, and want to sell it, but I have no name. Thank you.

Answers

what type of print ? am looing for some but don't have the info I could use a picture

I am looking for an old mural wallpaper with a collar village scene including apple trees, men on horseback, yellow or red houses, and sheep, in greens, cranberry, and tans. Imperial # AV2204

Answers

This is the sort of thing you can only find on ebay or other resale sites

google.com/alerts

then enter this in the search: "Imperial wallpaper AV2204 inurl:ebay.com" (or replace ebay.com with another site like craigslist) and press CREATE ALERT

Could anyone help me with finding this border, it is a Victorian style with cupids and roses, I need one roll.

I need 1 roll of imperial wallcoverings cs 6472 to finish my father's hallway. Anyone?

I am looking for Imperial border #mb5181b. I only need 1 roll of Marjolen Bastin design, rural mail boxes with birds.

By Verna

Answers

Hi Verna,
Are you still looking for MB5181B Imperial Coordinated Borders? If so, I have one roll left. Contact me. Thanks

We are looking for a wallpaper we used 15 years ago. It is Imperial Wallcoverings #NV-2372. Thanks.

Bob

Answers

Check Ebay for someone who sells old wallpaper.

Looking for a single or double roll of the following wallpaper by Imperial Wallcoverings. Pattern: GC2001 - American Country, Book: New Country Gear/American Country, Page 135? or 77?

Please advise if this is available online or at a location in Northern CA/Bay Area. Thanks.

By Karen Chadbourne from No. CA/Bay Area

Answers

Anonymous

The manufacturer of the wallpaper you are looking for can tell you where they sold the remaining rolls of wallpaper once it was discontinued, if they will.

I need wallpaper to go with border AP6141B, Lot 000126564. It has a cream background with a navy pattern. It is made by Imperial Wallcovering inc.

George from Cypress, CA

Answers

By sk (Guest Post)

Ckeck out Vista Paint in Orange, CA they have a lot of old Imperial wallcoverings in stock. Also, The Border Store in Westminster and Andersons's in Lomita might have something, but take a sample of what you are looking for. The pattern number doesn't help much with discontinued wallpapers. You could call Imperial Wallcoverings, they are now Blue Mountain Wallcoverings in Canada.

We are remodeling a portion of our kitchen and need 3 or 4 rolls of Imperial Blossom #1B32121V (or IB3212IV) which is found in Imperial Gardens book #15 by Charles Barone.

Any help in locating 3 or 4 rolls would be greatly appreciated.

Art R.

Answers

I, too am looking for that pattern. Have you had any luck in tracking it down?

I am trying to find wall border made by Imperial item # 1332019 - lot # 01511 it has a yellowish background with cups and saucers plates and a tea pot all in floral motif. My sister is in need of 2 more rolls if any one has any or knows where I can find them. Thanks,
Nancy

Answers

By Kelly (Guest Post)

I found it here: http://decorato  ils.asp?ID=23268

just enter the item number. Don't know if you can find the lot print, though.

I am looking for multiple rolls of Imperial ready pasted vinyl, design number DN2281A.

By LTM

Load More