Information on Old Imperial Wallpaper

I found a partial roll of old wallpaper in the attic of an old house. I would like to know if it is copyrighted or if I can have it reproduced. The side of the paper says "Made in USA Imperial washable Glenstyle 9329 run 18". I love this paper and can find nothing like it.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Most designs are copyrighted. You may be able to find it on eBay if you put an alert on.

Thank you!

Thank you!

In Portland, there is/was an Imperial Paint factory. I think it still exists. They used to have books of wallpaper prints so I think they carried, or would order it. The factory was primarily for contractors but anyone could buy there. I don't know if it is a coincidence that your wall paper has the same name or not, but it wouldn't hurt to write them if they are still open.

Thank you!

for personal use I would have no problem scanning the fabric and sending them to a wallpaper/poster printer

pixers.us/ is a good one I've used and they had a 40% off coupon the day I used it, and order a roll of wallpaper with my custom image.

I ordered a giant david bowie decal from them chock full of copyrighted images but since it was personal use I got no trouble for it

Copyright law protects a company's intellectual property from others profiting from it. I would be hesitant to work with a copy shop that didn't talk to you about public domain vs potential copyright violation when trying to copy art such as wallpaper. But that is just me. That's my 2 cents worth and I am sticking to it!