Discontinued Raymond Waites Wallpaper?

I am looking for Raymond Waites pattern #595587. It is part of the Portfolio Collection. Book name Village. Pattern name Conservatory. Color Sage.

Anyone who has any of this, please contact me through this site.

Thanks.

Answers

Best Answer

Discontinued wallpaper is usually very difficult to find.
It takes a lot of time searching sites, stores, Internet and even if some is found it may not always be enough so then you have to keep searching for more.

There are some sites that handle discontinued wallpaper but it's usually sheer luck if you find the pattern you're looking for.

Some people have had luck by posting a 'wanted ad' on the national Craigslist and also national USA4Sale.
These sites reach several thousand locations but you will also need a couple of pictures to go with your description.
As a general rule discontinued rolls will be expensive and shipping can also be expensive.

You can also Google Raymond Waites wallpaper with your zip code and contact any local shops to see if they have this pattern. Sometimes they can put out a national message asking if any store has any of this pattern in stock.

You can also check eBay for your pattern and you can ask to be notified if anyone lists this item.
I think you should condense the name to Raymond Waites Sage Conservatory as the other words may hamper you from finding your pattern. Most people may not know the number but you can also look under Raymond Waites portfolio collection conservatory.

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524...

You can try sending a request to this site:

wallusa.com/.../contact-us

Read previous questions/answers:

www.thriftyfun.com/Discontinued-Raymond-Waites-Wallpaper...

Answer this Question

18 More Questions

I need as much of this as I can get, but at least 6 double rolls. It is Raymond Waites, pattern #595587, run 14, book Village.

Please contact me through this site if you have any, or know where I can get some.

Thanks.

I am looking for a Raymond Waites wallpaper, Botanique ivory. Is this still available and where can I purchase it?
Thanks.

Answers

Best Answer

Two tips to help find old wallpaper--one is when you are searching the internet or eBay or Etsy--just put in the brand and look through every listing--most sellers are flippers and have no clue the pattern name so sometimes all you get is the brand.

Second thing is to set up several Google alerts-with the full name, and just with the brand--and check them out. I do this when i really want something and often it will "show up" in my alerts and i can snap it up!

Hope this helps!!

Answer this Question

I need Raymond Waites wallpaper Pattern # 5800345. It has been discontinued and I need 16 single rolls. Anybody out there that can help?

Thanks,

Jeff T

Answers

Hope this will help you find what you need!

http://www.wallpaper-inc.com

www.ewallpaperandborder.com/vingolwalbor.html

By diannebutcher (Guest Post)

D.Marie Interiors Wallpaper Decor ar 1-509-328-8641 carries alot of his papers..you can also find her on ebay..good luck

Jeff T! Did you find the Raymond Waites 5800345 wallpaper?? I need some too! Please if anyone knows where I can find some let me know! My dining room looks soooo silly right now!

By K. Plat (Guest Post)

I too have a strange looking dining room. I need 2 rolls of Raymond Waites pattern 5800345. I have not been able to find it on the sites provided, thanks for the trying.

By chris (Guest Post)

Did you have any luck? I saw your posting and I also am looking for a discontinued RW wallpaper #590650 (vintage wildflowers). Chris (cavanzato AT arthlink.net)

I have 3 double rolls of Raymond Waites 5800345, all in the same run. If anyone is still interested email me.

I have close to 16 double rolls if you still need this Raymond Waites pattern. I can be reached at 770-743-2041. Jennifer R

If you have this patten I will gladly pay for the paper and shipping . Can you send a photo to my e-mail chavis_k@hotmail.com. Thanks

Answer this Question

We need some rolls, approximately 9, of this black and gold paper.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

I am looking for as many rolls as I can find of a Raymond Waites pattern called Ancient King. Pattern #31131330 from the Raymond Waites Chinoiserie Book, page #40. The color is "green" though you can see (see picture below) it is actually more yellow than green.

At one point Home Depot sold this on-line through The Wallpaper Company 56 sq. ft. Green Ancient King Wallpaper-WC1280509

Lowes also sold this as an Allen + Roth Paper, but I cannot find the item number.
Thank you ever so much! You can see a large image of it on Pintrest at this link https://www.pinterest.com/pin/60024607512074867/

Answers

Locating any discontinued wallpapers can be very time consuming and you are looking for a large quantity as well.
Continuous search on eBay and Etsy may reap some rewards but no telling how long your search will last.
Here are some sites that you may be able to ask and get a good idea whether you should continue your search or maybe just look for another pattern. Most have email and phone numbers for questions:

www.brewsterwallcovering.com/contact.aspx

www.wallusa.com/shopcustcontact.asp

www.wallpaperbordersdiscount.com/.../

Answer this Question

I need a Raymond Waites discontinued wallpaper #31523221. I need 2 double rolls. It's a gold/yellow background with nosegays of red roses. It was sold in the Signature Best book.

By Lynell

Answer this Question

I'm looking for an old discontinued "Gramercy" Raymond Waites pattern, #545182. It's a neutral palette of clouds with tiny gold stars. Anyone have ideas? I'm desperate!

By Stephanie

Answers

I do not know but I am the artist that painted this design. I did a line of wall paper for him and was living in his house at the time in East Hampton, NY.

There are rolls of Gramercy on Ebay right now . I keep mistaking it for the paper I need

I am looking for pattern #30693010. It has a red background with blue urns filled with flowers. It's a vintage looking wallpaper or neo classical.

By DB

I am searching for Maxwell wall covering pattern #7213-364 and Raymond Waite Blue Mountain Wall covering pattern #AV057714.

Answer this Question

I am looking for Raymond Waites border #BC1582985. I need 7 or 8 rolls.

By Dawn D.

Answer this Question

The number is 5800345. I am crossing my fingers!

By JoAnn H

Answers

I have 11 dbl rolls of Raymond Waites #5800345 - anyone interested?

Answer this Question

I am looking for 7 dbl. rolls of Whispering Willow Wallpaper by Gramercy, Pattern 684982.

Phyllis from Arab, AL

Answers

I'd recommend you posting a note on the national Craig's List... Put it in the WANTED area.

Answer this Question

I am looking for a discontinued wallpaper by Raymond Waites. It is called "Vintage Wildflowers" and it is #590650. It is in the Manor book - Imperial/Blue Mountain wall coverings book.

Chris from Stirling, NJ

Answers

Check with a local interior decorator -- I'm sure they can direct you to more resources. Good luck!

Answer this Question

I am looking for a roll of Raymond Waites Wallpaper. It is from the kitchen and bath book and it was also in a few others. It is a plaid with maroon, green and a tan color. It's # is 591785. If anyone knows where I can find it, I 'd really appreciate a response. It would save me alot of time and money of having to redo my whole kitchen.

Thanks,
Shelly from Oklahoma

Answers

By shannon (Guest Post)

It is Aug.2005 .....I am looking for the same paper.....All I need is 2 double rolls did you find any and if so where? dcsjakers @ aol.com (remove spaces)

Answer this Question

I am looking for Raynond Waites wallpaper AVO57801 Lot# 77116.

By Janet F

Answer this Question

I need 1/2 rolls of the Ray Waites monkey paper in the burgundy or red #AV057692.
Make my day!

By Patti D

Answer this Question
Load More
🍀
🌻
🐰
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Discontinued-Raymond-Waites-Wallpaper.html