Finding Discontinued Brewster's Wallpaper?

Finding discontinued wallpaper to finish your project can be a challenge. This is a page about finding discontinued Brewster's wallpaper.

I desperately need a roll of Brewster wallpaper discontinued Oct. 2019 to repair one damaged strip in bathroom!
Details (see photos): Arbor Rose Autumn Breeze Faux Grasscloth Linen Wallpaper. #ARB58697. Somebody's got to still have a roll! I'd be very grateful for any info. on how/where to find one.

Thanks in advance!

Answers

Best Answer

There seems to be a lot of different variations - most using only half of the name you list.

Have contacted your local stores to see if they might know of a dealer that still has some?

Since this was discontinued in 2019 some stores may still have it.
I would suggest you contact Brewster and ask them if they know of a dealer that still has some of your pattern.
Sometimes they will send out an 'alert' to their people as none of them want to hold on to discontinued styles.

www.brewsterwallcovering.com/arbor-rose-wallpaper-book

www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-Discontinued-Brewsters-Wallpaper...

I am seeking a discontinued wall paper by Brewster. The pattern is # 284-54243. It's Sienna Venita Beige Crepe Blossom Trail.

I will take any amount. It comes in double rolls. Does anyone have some left over or know where I might find some?

Thank you.

Answers

Put alerts on eBay and Amazon. Put want ads on Freecycle, offer up and websites of that sort.

Hi there, you can find this lovely wallpaper at Hayneedle.com,they are a little pricey at $98.00,Good luck!

Is this it:

www.marthastewart.com/.../brewster-beacon-house-284-54243-sienna...

It is $55 a roll...I have not used the site so I can't vouch for it. If you trust it, go for it!

Thank you I will do. I've never heard of Freecycle. I will try them.I've never put an alert on Amazon or EBay. I didn't know you could do that. Great info!

Hello,
Thank you. I did order it. We shall see though if it is available. They are pricey but I really love it. Apparently the paper was discontinued in 2014! My store still had the old book. S

I just bought border pattern FDB05831. It's a discontinued Brewster border. I was wondering if there is a wallpaper that goes with the border or do you have any suggestions?

Answers

Go to an established wallpaper store with the border. They can try to find something to coordinate with it.

Did you want a wall paper to go with the border? Of you can just have the border :)

I'm not a wall paper person, but a border accent would look nice.

I am searching for a discontinued Brewster wallpaper made for Mirage Wallcoverings. It is a floral pattern with khaki brown background and blue/gold flowers, design #74745. Thank you.

Sherry from St. Louis, MO

Answers

Have you tried ebay?

Several times thought I had found this border (ordered twice) only to find out they can't get it any longer. This is so beautiful. Please email me if you have come across it. Sheridan.Nassar AT att.net.
Thanks!
Shery

I am looking for this wallpaper border by Brewster that is discontinued. Here is a picture.

Leslie from Arlington, TX

Answers

By (Guest Post)

Try this website

www.wallusa.com/

By Mary (Guest Post)

Try calling Joey's wallpaper. They have TONS of discontinued stuff!
Joey's Discount Wallpaper Incorporated
4 Star Rating Joeys Discount Wallpaper Incorporated
574-896-2262
4340 S Range Rd
North Judson, IN 46366

I am trying to locate 1 roll of Ocean Herb by Brewster, pattern number CKB77932B from the book titled Kitchen, Bed & Bath by Chesapeake, page 92.

Answers

Wallusa.com carries discontinued wallpaper. You can also put an alert on eBay

I am in need and in search of a roll of Brewster wallpaper. The book is titled Come Home To Silk And Satin. The pattern number is SW-6427387. The color is cream/off white.
Thank you!

Answers

You can put an alert in eBay. When the item becomes available, they will notify you.

I am trying to find a roll of Brewster Classic border. It was purchased at JCPenney and shows the name of JCP9408/B Plum/Multi Lot C20. I'm sure I can't find lot C20, but I think any lot would work. Can anyone help me?

Answers

You can try an online wallpaper website like wallusa.com. You could also put an alert on eBay.

I am looking for discontinued Next wallpaper, grey stripe.

By Norman

Answers

You can contact the company here; www.next.co.uk

I am trying to find this discontinued green Allure Brewster wallpaper, 174-58870, 174-58874, 174-58879, that comes in 3 patterns of the same color. I believe the style is Tuscan.

By Elliott B

Answers

You can contact the company here: www.brewsterwallcovering.com/wallpaper.aspx

I am looking for a a wallpaper and border originally distributed by Brewster. It is a Mirage #931-78857 Satin Classics 6.

Karen from Riverside, Ca

Answers

Contact a local interior designer and see if they can give you ideas.

I am looking for Brewster wallpaper from Via Allure book #174-58814.

By Stephanie

I am looking for Brewster For Your Bath pattern #26144682. I need 18 or so single rolls and will pay a premium price.

By Steve S.

Brewster # 145-62636. Northwoods Lodge sample book expired 6/14. Ironically, Amazon.com has 1 double roll. Does anyone have any suggestions about where I might be able to find any more? It is a blue, burgundy, and green plaid wallpaper. I have been looking for this paper as it is my true love, nothing else can substitute!

By Camille B. from Johnstown, PA

I am looking for 408-82891 from Paint Plus 3 page 185. I need (2) double rolls.

By Lynne

I need more of this border for addition in my kitchen. It has fruit on it.

By Carol

I need 1 roll of Fine Decor wallpaper to finish my kitchen. It's discontinued by Fine Decor in England and Brewsters in USA Pattern # FD44835. It looks like olive green tin ceiling tiles. I'm short 5 feet and I can't find a roll anywhere.

By Rose

Load More

📓
🐛
😎
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-Discontinued-Brewsters-Wallpaper.html