Looking for Brewster Versailles Teal Wallpaper?

0
Share
Pin
4
Save
Follow
Print

Hi, we are looking for a double roll of Brewster - STUDIO A "Versailles Teal" (Mirabelle Collection) #2702-22738 wallpaper that was just discontinued in April 2021!! I've uploaded a photo of the paper.

I have looked everywhere for it! As mentioned, we need one double roll. If anyone has a roll to sell or can point me in the direction to find a roll, including info about another discontinued wallpaper forum, it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks so much!

You can put alerts on ebay and Craigslist. You can also post a want on your local buy nothing group.

Discontinued wall paper is very difficult to find even if it is a recent date as the company has placed this pattern on sale long before the discontinued date.
You can place 'wanted ads' on sites like Facebook Marketplace, Facebook, FreeCycle, Craigslist.
You can also place 'alerts' on eBay and Google so if a roll is listed for sale they will send you an email.

The only other thing that I can recommend is to Google Brewster wallpaper stores and just start calling each store. This may be time consuming but I've had several people tell me they did find rolls by doing this. You could start with your area and move on to different areas as the store will ship the roll to you.

Other information:
www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-Discontinued-Brewsters-Wallpaper...

They may be able to help you:
www.eadeswallpaper.com/quoteform.php

I see that this wallpaper is for sale on these websites:
for $119.98 www.wallpaperboulevard.com/.../versailles-teal-floral-damask-wallpaper...
for $109.99 www.designerwallcoverings.com/.../versailles-teal-floral-damask-wallpaper...

Collection: Mirabelle
Color Name: Versailles Teal
Style: Damasks

Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 6, 2021
🎆
🌻
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Looking-for-Brewster-Versailles-Teal-Wallpaper.html