Finding Discontinued Waverly Wallpaper

It is so frustrating to finally get to a wallpapering project only to discover you don't have enough rolls. Similarly, finding discontinued wallpaper for repairs can be nearly impossible. This is a guide about finding discontinued Waverly wallpaper.

I am looking for 4 double rolls of this, but I will happily settle for any amount. Thanks!

By Mary from Pleasanton, CA

Answers

I have 4 double rolls of Waverly 554092, all from run #13. All are still sealed in the wrap and in excellent condition. 60.75 sq. feet per roll, prepasted and strippable. Are you still looking for this?

I would be interested in purchasing the Waverly Ivy wallpaper if it is still available.

I would buy your 4 bolts. Email me at wwwptdivacom at yahoo.com

Just saw this today. Do you still want the wallpaper. I have quite a few double rolls.

I am also looking for this wallpaper if it's still available. I emailed Stephenie.

I Need 4 Rolls of this ivy wallpaper does somebody still got some? Please write me ladyjoynoel AT yahoo.de

I have 4 rolls of Waverly Pattern #5504502 OS3B11 currently listed on Ebay :http://www.ebay  984.m1555.l2649. Just purchased off Ebay and got the incorrect width.

Where can I find Waverly grasscloth from 2002?

Answers

Best Answer

There are quite a few Waverly Grasscloth patterns and it is rare a year is in a search as the same patterns were made for several years.

• If you know your pattern name you may be able to locate it on eBay or Etsy but without a name you will have a long search.
  • If you do not know the name you may want to look at older Waverly wallpaper books and find your pattern.
  • Many wallpaper stores keep their pattern books for many years so check with a store in your area that sells Waverly/York and see if they can help you.
  • Some of these stores have older papers also but many times they know others who might be able to help you.
  • Here is a link showing some grasscloth patterns on sale. Wait a couple of seconds for site to show up.
  • https://www.wal  p;submit_search=

Help! We found the perfect wallpaper, but it's discontinued. It's Waverly (in the Decorator's Notebook book): Jacobean Paisley #5509022). Will pay a premium price for 15-18 single rolls. Thanks!

By Steve S.

Answers

I have 13 double rolls of Waverly English Ivy if anyone is interested in buying them. #554092

I have 13 rolls of ivy #554092 if anyone is looking to buy them. I also have 555900 Floral (QTY5) and 554400 Blue Bows (QTY8)

I'm interested in the waverly english ivy wallpaper. Can you please email me at ktagliam at oh dot rr dot com Thanks Kathi

I'm looking for a couple of rolls of discontinued wallpaper. I don't have a number, but I do have a picture.

I believe the brand is Waverly. What is the best way to get my request out there?

I am looking for Waverly #5504741. It has a pale yellow background with magnolia blossoms and leaves, small butterflies, and bugs. I need all that I can find.

I'm looking for about 3-4 rolls of a pattern from the Waverly Natural Fibers book. I bought it in 2011. The pattern was 5509630. It's a brown/taupe grass cloth. Anyone know where I might find more?

I am looking for Waverly wallpaper; the pattern is "Florida." I am not sure if it's discontinued. Thank you.

I am searching for a discontinued pattern of Waverly wallpaper (see enclosed photo). Would you have any idea as to the name of this pattern or possibly have any for sale? Thank you for your help.

My mother is trying to replace wallpaper that we've had for well over a decade, but I haven't had any luck in trying to find it. It might be Waverly. Just helping to identify it would be a huge help, but ultimately I'm looking to find and purchase some.

Thanks!

I would like to purchase the discontinued wallpaper: Waverly English Ivy pattern # 554092. Do anyone know of a supplier or source?

By J.P

Answers

I have several rolls. Email me at stephenieshanks AT gmail.com.

Stephenie, I would like to purchase some of the ivy wallpaper!

I am looking for Waverly Wallpaper #5503621 from the book "Echos of Ireland". I need one double roll.

By Eileen Engel from Green Bay

Answers

I have listed the wallpaper you want
ebay Item number: 390141407313

Are you still looking - you can find it on ebay item # 390141407313

Does anyone know where I can find wallpaper from the Waverly Country House wallpaper book, that is now discontinued? I am especially interested in the wallpaper with apples and the one with weather vanes.
Thank you!

I am looking for the Waverly Wallpaper called "Old Mill Inn". The color is sage, from the book Heirloom. Any ideas on how to find this?

I am searching for one double roll of Waverly Pleasant Valley wallpaper. The pattern number is 562900. Thanks.

I am looking for Waverly wallpaper that has been discontinued from the Summer Breeze book. It is Wild Rose in black, 5507924, I believe, the one with the flowers in blue Chinese urns.

i came across this unique Waverly paper, number 555524 from run 29. I have 4 double rolls all new, 3 completely sealed with labels and one missing the label. They have holes in the plastic, but are in good shape, I have been trying to research this and am coming up with a blank. Has anyone got the name of this so I may post these on eBay? Thank you for your time.

Does anyone know where I can get Waverly "Sichuan Blue White" wallpaper? My wall got damaged during an improvement project. I just need one roll. Thanks.

By Nan from MI

Answers

Got to "discontinued wall paper", good luck.

I am trying to buy a discontinued wallpaper called Pleasant Valley by Waverly. The pattern is 562910.

By Toby D'Ambola from Hardy, VA

Answers

Anonymous

Wallpaper and borders are usually printed for about 2 years. When they are discontinued, the remaining wallpaper and borders are sold to various wallpaper companies and retailers. The manufacturer of the border you are looking for can tell you where they sold the remaining rolls of border once it was discontinued, if they will.

Contact information for Waverly is here:
http://www.wave  m/contact_us.php

Would anyone happen to know how I could track down and purchase some discontinued Waverly wallpaper border? The pattern numbers are 574362 and 574382 from the Waverly Storytime wallpaper book "Story Time: A Whimsical Collection for Children". We did some remodeling and only need a little so I am willing to even purchase samples.

Peter from Nashua, NH

Answers

I believe I have 2 unopened rolls and one opened of the 574362. E-mail me njcognetto AT aol.com Norm

Looking for discontinued Waverly wall boarder Pattern #5510104.

Pat from NH

Answers

By mariebal (Guest Post)

I have heard people have had good luck finding hard to find items on EBay. Haven't used it myself.

I am looking for Waverly border wallpaper. Palm pattern #op6035701 in green. Can anyone help me? I need one roll.

lclaeys from Boca Raton, FL

Answers

http://tinyurl.com/4y4c9a

If you go to the link above you might be able to get it there, at discount wallpaper.

I am looking for a discontinued wallpaper border from Waverly Nantucket book. It is Harbor House Garden Border pattern #5508722. If anyone has some, please contact me.

Thanks,
Margaret from Beaverton, OR

Answers

By Henrietta (Guest Post)

I'm looking for that exact same border. I need two rolls. Did you have any luck in finding any?

Discontinued Waverly wallpaper needed! Does anyway know where I could find #563651 pink violets border? I only need 1-2 rolls. Picture is same wallpaper in purple, but I need pink. Thanks!

maddiemylove from MD

Answers

By Joy Meachum (Guest Post)

Looking for about '4' double rolls.

I had a ceiling collapse and I need to replace my border. It is Waverly 2 by 2 #574392. Can you please help me find 2 spools of this one? There has to be some somewhere! It has colorful seashells on it that matches my shower curtain exactly.

Reatha from Ocean Pines, MD

Answers

This might be too late but I have two rolls still sealed if you are interested.

Waverly Pat# 574392 My email is: designworks AT juno.com

Load More