Finding Discontinued Waverly Wallpaper

It is so frustrating to finally get to a wallpapering project only to discover you don't have enough rolls. Similarly, finding discontinued wallpaper for repairs can be nearly impossible. This is a page about finding discontinued Waverly wallpaper.

I am looking for 4 double rolls of this, but I will happily settle for any amount. Thanks!

By Mary from Pleasanton, CA

Answers

I have 4 double rolls of Waverly 554092, all from run #13. All are still sealed in the wrap and in excellent condition. 60.75 sq. feet per roll, prepasted and strippable. Are you still looking for this?

I would be interested in purchasing the Waverly Ivy wallpaper if it is still available.

I would buy your 4 bolts. Email me at wwwptdivacom at yahoo.com

Just saw this today. Do you still want the wallpaper. I have quite a few double rolls.

I am also looking for this wallpaper if it's still available. I emailed Stephenie.

I Need 4 Rolls of this ivy wallpaper does somebody still got some? Please write me ladyjoynoel AT yahoo.de

I have 4 rolls of Waverly Pattern #5504502 OS3B11 currently listed on Ebay :http://www.ebay  984.m1555.l2649. Just purchased off Ebay and got the incorrect width.

If you have any english ivy wallpaper #554092 I need it. My favorite room flooded any I need for a redo. Thanks

I need the waverly english Ivy wallpaper if you still have some!!!!!!!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YOU STILL HAVE THIS WALLPAPER AND HOWS MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR IT

Do you still have rolls of Waverly English Ivy wallpaper 554092? My kitchen flooded and they removed all the wallpaper :-( as well as everything else!

Where can I find Waverly grasscloth from 2002?

Answers

Best Answer

There are quite a few Waverly Grasscloth patterns and it is rare a year is in a search as the same patterns were made for several years.

• If you know your pattern name you may be able to locate it on eBay or Etsy but without a name you will have a long search.
  • If you do not know the name you may want to look at older Waverly wallpaper books and find your pattern.
  • Many wallpaper stores keep their pattern books for many years so check with a store in your area that sells Waverly/York and see if they can help you.
  • Some of these stores have older papers also but many times they know others who might be able to help you.
  • Here is a link showing some grasscloth patterns on sale. Wait a couple of seconds for site to show up.
  • https://www.wal  p;submit_search=

Help! We found the perfect wallpaper, but it's discontinued. It's Waverly (in the Decorator's Notebook book): Jacobean Paisley #5509022). Will pay a premium price for 15-18 single rolls. Thanks!

By Steve S.

Answers

I have 13 double rolls of Waverly English Ivy if anyone is interested in buying them. #554092

I have 13 rolls of ivy #554092 if anyone is looking to buy them. I also have 555900 Floral (QTY5) and 554400 Blue Bows (QTY8)

I'm interested in the waverly english ivy wallpaper. Can you please email me at ktagliam at oh dot rr dot com Thanks Kathi

Do you still have the Waverly English Ivy #554092 wallpaper? If so, I am interested in buying it. Thanks! Cyndi

There's some Jacobean Paisley wallpaper on eBay as of 7/14/16, at http://www.ebay  NagAAOSwGIRXcFTu

LOOK ING FOR ORCHARD TAIL BY WAVELY

I'm looking for Waverly wallpaper in the cashmere ruby pattern! The photo shows the fabric I saw at Lowes today and wondered if the same pattern (or something similar) is available in wallpaper.
Thank you.

We need several rolls of this Waverly wallpaper purchased in Catonsville, MD in the mid-1980s. It was a discontinued pattern and we don't know the pattern name or number. This is for a repair job on a wall in our front foyer. Any ideas?

I'm looking for a couple of rolls of discontinued wallpaper. I don't have a number, but I do have a picture.

I believe the brand is Waverly. What is the best way to get my request out there?

I am looking for Waverly wallpaper; the pattern is "Florida." I am not sure if it's discontinued. Thank you.

I am looking for Waverly #5504741. It has a pale yellow background with magnolia blossoms and leaves, small butterflies, and bugs. I need all that I can find.

I am desperately seeking this paper for repairs due to water damage. Where can I purchase Waverly Wild Rose wallpaper #5507924?

I have a Waverly wallpaper that I need 2-3 more rolls to finish my project. I don't have a pattern name, but the # is 5502230.

I'm looking for about 3-4 rolls of a pattern from the Waverly Natural Fibers book. I bought it in 2011. The pattern was 5509630. It's a brown/taupe grass cloth. Anyone know where I might find more?

I am searching for a discontinued pattern of Waverly wallpaper (see enclosed photo). Would you have any idea as to the name of this pattern or possibly have any for sale? Thank you for your help.

My mother is trying to replace wallpaper that we've had for well over a decade, but I haven't had any luck in trying to find it. It might be Waverly. Just helping to identify it would be a huge help, but ultimately I'm looking to find and purchase some.

Thanks!

I would like to purchase the discontinued wallpaper: Waverly English Ivy pattern # 554092. Do anyone know of a supplier or source?

By J.P

Answers

I have several rolls. Email me at stephenieshanks AT gmail.com.

Stephenie, I would like to purchase some of the ivy wallpaper!

I am looking for Waverly Wallpaper #5503621 from the book "Echos of Ireland". I need one double roll.

By Eileen Engel from Green Bay

Answers

I have listed the wallpaper you want
ebay Item number: 390141407313

Are you still looking - you can find it on ebay item # 390141407313

I would like to buy 9 double rolls (same lot) of Waverly wallpaper, floral print no. 5503182. Please contact me if you know where I can purchase it.

I am looking for 1-2 double rolls of Waverly Country Life wallpaper, cream on red background.

I am looking for Waverly Norfolk Rose wallpaper, #570870.

Any would be appreciated.

I am searching for a discontinued Waverly wallpaper. Pattern number 5513332. "Bedazzled Mini". I need 5 double rolls.

Thank you.

I am looking for a discontinued Waverly wallcovering pattern #569420. It has a dark green marbled background with thin gold braid creating 1" wide and 1 3/4" wide stripes. I have 6 dbl rolls of lot #4, but could use a different lot # on a different wall. I would like at least 6 dbl rolls.

Does anyone know where I can find wallpaper from the Waverly Country House wallpaper book, that is now discontinued? I am especially interested in the wallpaper with apples and the one with weather vanes.
Thank you!

I am looking for the Waverly Wallpaper called "Old Mill Inn". The color is sage, from the book Heirloom. Any ideas on how to find this?

I am searching for one double roll of Waverly Pleasant Valley wallpaper. The pattern number is 562900. Thanks.

Load More
🐛
😎
🌻
📓