Finding Discontinued Graham & Brown Wallpaper

Finding some additional wallpaper to complete a room or make repairs can be very difficult if the pattern has been discontinued. This is a page about finding discontinued Graham and Brown wallpaper.

Does anyone know were I can get one roll of the arches super fresco plain wallpaper please? I have tried everywhere I can possibly think of.

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? 2

Does anyone know where I can get a couple of rolls of this wallpaper? I only have a picture and I probably got it about 8-10 years ago.

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I am looking for Graham and Brown super fresco paintable geometric arches.

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

How can I find discontinued wallpaper? I only have a picture.

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

am looking for Graham & Brown wallcovering pattern #50247. It use to be carried by Home Depot. Need one more role to finish my daughter's room.

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I'm after the following: Mystique luxury textured vinyl, by Graham and Brown, pattern number 383.

I am looking for 1 roll of Super Fresco 13115 wallpaper. I last purchased it 10 years ago and I am wondering whether it can be purchased.

Answer Was this helpful? 1

Does anyone have or know where I can find any Super Fresco wallpaper by Graham and Brown, Pattern #13435? I need two double rolls. The original was purchased at Menard's.

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

Where can I buy super fresco pattern no. 16509? It was discontinued.

I need the following: Graham & Brown Covereasy, pre-pasted, washable, strippable, border, 15' roll, pattern no 95599. It is probably discontinued as I have not been able to find any.

Please let me know if you know if any rolls of this border are available and where I can purchase them.

am looking for discontinued wallpaper by Graham Brown, Super Fresco Luxury Textured Vinyl, pattern #12550; I need 3 rolls ASAP.

I am trying to locate 2 - 4 rolls of Superfresco Easy Pattern no. 02-017, name - Emily - white, batch no C. I purchased this in Homebase less than 4 years ago and now need to repaper my gable wall after some external work was carried out. I would appreciate any help in finding this, as it would save a lot of work redecorating a large hall, stairs, and landing area.

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I am looking for a roll (or two) of Graham & Brown Superfresco Wallpaper: Strand - White 10020 discontinued wallpaper. Does anyone know where I can get this?

I am looking for this ceiling paper that has been discontinued. Does anyone know where I can find it? Or does anyone have a spare roll laying around?

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Where can I buy super fresco wallpaper? The pattern number is 740? It has been discontinued.

I am looking for Graham and Brown wallpaper, serene copper batch no. 088.

I am looking for "Super Fresco" white wallpaper by Graham and Brown, Pattern No. 15017, Batch C. Thank you.

It is by Graham & Brown, super fresco. It is a border, vinyl, and pre pasted, upc #7 34565 92825 6 motif #92825.

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I am just wondering if anyone can help in identifying this design and where I might get it?

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I am trying to locate 2/3 rolls of Graham & Brown Fibrous Richmond Duck Egg white wallpaper?

I am absolutely desperate to find one roll of Graham & Brown's white crocodile wallpaper. It's been discontinued and I literally just need one roll.

If you can help me I would be forever grateful.

I am looking for a super fresco paintable wallpaper once made by Graham and Brown. It's called waffle white, pattern no 10179. I just need 1 roll.

I am looking for Graham and Brown Superfresco wallpaper Pattern 13195 Raw Silk. I have been told it is discontinued. I only need a couple of rolls to repair after rewire.

Does anyone know were I can buy a roll of Graham & Brown Spring Blossom Silver Mist wallpaper? I am two strips short. I didn't realise it had such a big pattern match.

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I am looking to buy Graham and Brown mustard coloured paper with brown birds on twigs. It is discontinued now, but I am wondering if anybody knows where I can get 4 rolls?

We are moving into our first home and had our heart set on this rhea green wallpaper by Graham and Brown. However I went to order it the other day and it's been discontinued.

Anybody have an idea as to where I could get this?

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Can anyone help me? All avenues are exhausted in trying to find one roll of Graham and Brown Contour Linear wallpaper barcode 5011583027204, pattern 30-227. It has a brown, gold, and cream stripe.

Load More
🌻
🎃
🎂