Desperate to Find Wallpaper Border?

I need to find only 2m of the above to avoid removing nearly 90m of it plus associated wallpaper. It is Graham Brown Super Fresco Border (Colors range) Paintable Duck & Dart Ref 93216. I have had some radiators changed and need to patch. Searched everywhere, if anyone has either a roll or the remnants of a roll, happy to pay plus postage, etc. Thank you in advance for any response.


Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

February 15, 20210 found this helpful

Finding Discontinued Wallpaper

Step 1
Put want ads in Freecycle, Craigslist, OfferUp and similar

Step 2
Put alerts on eBay and Amazon

Step 3
Go to an established wallpaper store and see if they can find it

Step 4
Google discontinued wallpaper. There are several websites devoted to this

Good luck!

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
February 15, 20210 found this helpful

You have the name of your wallpaper design incorrect: the name is 'Egg and Dart' but many sellers do not list all of the information on their for sale listings.

Discontinued wallpapers/borders are usually very difficult to find.
I did find an ad on eBay that shows your design but they may not have it now. You can ask.

You can try contacting someone on these sites to see if they can help you:

The only other thing that I can suggest is to Google Graham Brown with your zip code and try contacting each outlet to see if they might still have some or maybe offer suggestions.
Some people just Google Graham Brown Wallpaper outlets and make calls to as many as possible because this is just a 'hit in the dark' and pure luck and persistence if any is found.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
February 15, 20210 found this helpful

I would ask Graham & Brown directly about where to obtain the border:

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
February 15, 20210 found this helpful

Hi, thank you for your reply. I did contact the company and basically drew a blank, no stock left, discontinued and good luck etc. Cheers

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
February 16, 20210 found this helpful

Companies usually always send a form letter when someone is asking about discontinued designs.
Sometimes wallpaper stores will still have old stock so they are who you have to contact; otherwise you will have to try and locate it from a seller online like the eBay link provided in my post.
You can place a watch for this design on eBay. Just search for what you're looking for (be sure to use the correct name) and you can save this search from there.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Consumer Advice Product FinderFebruary 15, 2021
St. Patrick's Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCoronavirusCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.
Desktop Page | View Mobile
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Generated 2021-02-16 23:11:13 in 1 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.