South of the Border Pizza Recipe
Make your next homemade pizza with a south of the border flavor. Use beans, corn, peppers, cheese, etc. to suit your taste. This is a guide containing a south of the border pizza recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup cooked kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place pizza crust on ungreased pizza pan or baking sheet. Arrange beans, corn, tomato, and jalapeno over pizza crust. Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Bake pizza 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Garnish with green pepper, if desired.
By Robin from Washington, IA