South of the Border Pizza Recipe
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
June 9, 2011
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup cooked kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place pizza crust on ungreased pizza pan or baking sheet. Arrange beans, corn, tomato, and jalapeno over pizza crust. Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Bake pizza 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Garnish with green pepper, if desired.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.