Finding Graham and Brown Wallpaper?

I am looking to purchase 4 rolls of Graham and Brown Fibrous Richmond Pewter and White Trees & Birds Metallic Wallpaper. This is now a discontinued product.

You could put an alert on eBay and Amazon. There are also websites that specialize in selling discontinued wallpaper

Discontinued wallpaper is very difficult to find and finding 4 rolls may never happen.
Sometimes the parent company - Graham and Brown - will tell you if they know of any at their stores but usually after a couple of years it's generally all gone as even the stores list their items on eBay now.

Some stores will 'show' this pattern but when you click to purchase you get a message saying no longer in stock and switch to another pattern.

You do not say if you are in the US but this website says they do have it so you might want to check it out for real.
everydiy.uk/.../Graham-Brown-Fibrous-Richmond-Pewter...

More suggestions on this link:
www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-Discontinued-Graham--Brown...

Thank you. I am in the UK. I have been to this site and it takes you to the BQ website when you try and order. You are right. I know it is an almost impossible task. I had it in my previous home and loved it so much I wanted it for my new home. I have also been to G&B and they have just said its discontinued.

I'm sorry that you haven't located this particular pattern but many times you can ask for a close, similar pattern and you may find something you can live with.

Consumer Advice Product FinderApril 27, 2021
🌻
👒
👔
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-Graham-and-Brown-Wallpaper-1.html