Wallpaper to Coordinate with Discontinued Graham and Brown?

I am looking to match this old wallpaper. In my hallway at present it's up the stairs and landing. I am having some work done where one wall will have to be stripped, which is a long wall and can be a feature. I can't face stripping it all off. It's superfresco paintable I think, but can't find it anywhere. I am thinking of keeping it up my stairs, but don't know what to match it with. Ideas welcome, please.

Best Answer

On Amazon, it has some really nice textured wallpaper that would go nicely with your existing wallpaper that is in your home. I would check there to see if you can find a design that you really like.

Your second option would be to make a mold of this paper - like a stamp. Get some plain white paper and stamp your own wallpaper. Then it would match the one you have now. I know this is a lot of work and not sure if you want to go to all the trouble of doing this one.

Thank you I've searched but cant find it. I'm not very arty so I think it will all have to all come off and start again. It's been on a long time hopefully i will find a decorator as good as the last.

You could try to use stencils and paint the wall. I dont think you will find the exact paper.

Home and Garden Home Improvement AdviceNovember 10, 2019
🎄
🎉
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Wallpaper-to-Coordinate-with-Discontinued-Graham-and-Brown.html